Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Postby fadingrose » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:29 am

Quote jemma: I too hope JJ does the right thing.
He has finally become a good person and I hate to see that go by the
Way side for Theresa.
She is NOT worth it.

Seems to me that the "right thing" for JJ to do is to stop acting like a baby and take full responsibility for his actions by not expecting the Horton reputation or anyone else to whitewash his crimes. If he truly has "become a good person," he needs to turn himself in for violating his court directive, even if it might mean jail time. I don't think he should ask--once again--for Daniel's help--or play on Mommy's and Abby's sympathies any longer. Be a man, JJ--and take your lumps! Otherwise Teresa or someone else will always hold the winning card... and you will continue to break your family's heart some other way....

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:59 am

Quote fadingrose:
Way side for Theresa.
She is NOT worth it.

Seems to me that the "right thing" for JJ to do is to stop acting like a baby and take full responsibility for his actions by not expecting the Horton reputation or anyone else to whitewash his crimes. If he truly has "become a good person," he needs to turn himself in for violating his court directive, even if it might mean jail time. I don't think he should ask--once again--for Daniel's help--or play on Mommy's and Abby's sympathies any longer. Be a man, JJ--and take your lumps! Otherwise Teresa or someone else will always hold the winning card... and you will continue to break your family's heart some other way....

This. Totally this.

I think JJ needs to have the courage to take responsibility for what he did that night. Really Theresa's behavior isn't any different than his other friends constantly asking him if he wants to get high, even though he doesn't see it that way. Anyway the person JJ SHOULD go to for help is his lawyer who can help plead his case to the court after he turns himself in.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 am

Quote CoachJack:
Quote fadingrose:
Way side for Theresa.
She is NOT worth it.

This. Totally this.

I think JJ needs to have the courage to take responsibility for what he did that night. Really Theresa's behavior isn't any different than his other friends constantly asking him if he wants to get high, even though he doesn't see it that way. Anyway the person JJ SHOULD go to for help is his lawyer who can help plead his case to the court after he turns himself in.

You are all being to realistic this is a soap. Of course she has to torture the little boy.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”