Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

Re: Jeannie Theresa Donovan

Postby stjarna » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: So how did Teresa know that DrFEELGOOD likes his women in hospital gowns ;) :-)

good point. lol :-) :-) :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 am

Quote daysforever:
Quote fadingrose: Theresa is annoying already. Even if she were not, wasn't it kind of insensitive of Kayla to just hire her without preparing Jennifer? No excuse that it was a favor to her sister Kim--especially considering their not-so-perfect history.

Sad to say that Kayla has become an insensitive person.

I think now we all know that Kayla, Eric, Roman, Caroline and Jenn know that Jeanie was hired as a favor and this is her last chance, now the same can't be said about those like Daniel, JJ, Abigail, Sami maybe Hope do they all know that she is living in Salem and this is her last chance to get it right from the family Donovan/Brady??

Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Is there a reason she keeps dodging HR dept? HELLO....that's the first place to go LOL HR paperwork= paycheck! Makes me wonder if she is up to something else as well...... sneaky sneaky. I like her tho! At least she can act!!

- Shannon

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:22 am

someone should tweet Jen Lilley why is she ducking from HR, she is always tweeting -and to me right now she is like the biggest PR person for her character and the SHOW!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:42 am

I started to hate this character so much but yesterday -I watched this on soapnet and I was cheering her on. She is the voice of the audience when it comes to our hate our utter and complete hate of Jenny.

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Nothing will make me like this character. The actress is doing a great job because I can't stand her. I hate that she is blackmailing JJ, poor kid. I really like JJ and this girl is getting on my nerves. I hope JJ tells Daniel what she is doing.

jemma

Postby jemma » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 pm

I too hope JJ does the right thing.
He has finally become a good person and I hate to see that go by the
Way side for Theresa.
She is NOT worth it.

CoachJack

Postby CoachJack » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Quote Jen821: Nothing will make me like this character. The actress is doing a great job because I can't stand her. I hate that she is blackmailing JJ, poor kid. I really like JJ and this girl is getting on my nerves. I hope JJ tells Daniel what she is doing.

ITA. I really like this reformed version of JJ and I want to see him stay on the right path. Plus I love the new dynamic between JJ and Daniel.

The only good thing I can say about Theresa is I would hate for Jen Lilley to be out of a job because she's doing a phenomenal job making us hate her character. But I cannot stand Theresa, especially after what she's doing or trying to do to JJ.

Brouse3106

Postby Brouse3106 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 pm

JJ should tell Daniel; and then they can deal with Theresa together. They can pretend to go along with her, then expose her later.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:57 am

How I laughed along with her and her friend after they called and made JJ worry that the video was being watched by the judge.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”