Ejami how long will they last

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Ejami how long will they last

Postby wwwwww » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 pm

I know Ejami will break up eventually but when they do will they be like Bo and Hope and get back together within a month or two. I doubt they will break up this time because Sami can't accept who he is which is why they waited so long to get together or falling in love with other people. I think Stefano may do something to break them up because I doubt he runs the Dimera company at his age and probably will use the video of Sami attacking Bernard and blackmailing Sami to break up with EJ. I guess he could always use the evidence of Will shooting EJ as well.

Rosieroserson

Re: Ejami how long will they last

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 pm

Quote wwwwww: I know Ejami will break up eventually but when they do will they be like Bo and Hope and get back together within a month or two. I doubt they will break up this time because Sami can't accept who he is which is why they waited so long to get together or falling in love with other people. I think Stefano may do something to break them up because I doubt he runs the Dimera company at his age and probably will use the video of Sami attacking Bernard and blackmailing Sami to break up with EJ. I guess he could always use the evidence of Will shooting EJ as well.

I want them to stay together and never break up!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 pm

I don't expect happily ever after. This is a soap. Happy couples move to Switzerland. Ejami are at their best when they are fighting and making up. I would also like for TPTB to show Sami's true commitment to EJ. No more waffling and no more :| .

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Quote flightygirl: I don't expect happily ever after. This is a soap. Happy couples move to Switzerland. Ejami are at their best when they are fighting and making up. I would also like for TPTB to show Sami's true commitment to EJ. No more waffling and no more :| .

They'll be happy in their own sassy ways ;)
And yes, commitment is good in a lovingly Ejami obsessed way!

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:57 pm

I read an interview with Ken C and he said "But of course, they cannot be happily after ever."

I was like are you kidding me!!!! :~

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote ejami2012:
Quote mille: Not as long as M/J, Bope, Jack/Jennifer, Abe/Lexie ect.... They IMO, will be on the outs with each other than together, with a few illicit affairs in between.

Yes they will have obstacles but it will bring them closer not apart. Ejami will always he together

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two :)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote mille:
Quote ejami2012:

They will be more apart than together, so enjoy while it's last, because I see a huge fork in the road coming, due to one Mr. Stefano DiMera, Lol, game on for those two :)

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote mille:
Quote ejami2012:

There are other possible causes of a break-up besides Stefano. Suppose Kristen's evil plot of using Eric in such a disgusting and sinful way was discovered by Ejami and others. If EJ were to "look the other way" and not take vengeance on his sister, Sami might no longer be able to forgive EJ. If, however, she stayed with him, she would then be disloyal to her twin brother--a priest, no less!

Nah, you guys are so negative! They'll be able to deal with just about everything ;) no one said that what these two have is traditional love! It's untraditional n' hot in every way. Neither Steffy nor Kristen can change that :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”