Carrie & Austin's child. the name is listed.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: Carrie & Austin's child. the name is listed.

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 pm

I was wondering where the name is listed? Is this a sign that Carrie and/or Austin are coming back?

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:05 am

Quote dazgonby: Why would Marlena still be Carrie's step-mom? Her and Roman have been divorced for many many years and they both had been remarried. So does that make Kate still her step-mom also?
Did I miss this being told on the show because I sure don't remember anything about Austin & Carrie having their kid?

In this crazy DAYS world of marriages, divorces, remarriages, and affairs, it's tough to describe Marlena's relationship to other characters. However, Carrie WAS her stepdaughter while MarMar was married to Roman. I think it's OK to call her Carrie's stepmom (or ex-stepmom?). And the two were once quite close, especially when Carrie & Austin returned to Salem. As for Kate, she is Carrie's mother-in-law, since Austin is her son--so their kid is "officially" her grandson.(Strangely, Kate was also Carrie's stepmom while Kate was married to Roman and maybe still can be called that!) Either way, since the Carrie/Austin/Rafe plot held our attention for quite a while, there SHOULD have been some mention of the Reed family, as least of the new addition.... Maybe I missed it. Back to Marlena, I'm not sure whether there is such a title as step-grandmother! Doesn't sound quite right!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:20 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote dazgonby: Why would Marlena still be Carrie's step-mom? Her and Roman have been divorced for many many years and they both had been remarried. So does that make Kate still her step-mom also?
Did I miss this being told on the show because I sure don't remember anything about Austin & Carrie having their kid?

In this crazy DAYS world of marriages, divorces, remarriages, and affairs, it's tough to describe Marlena's relationship to other characters. However, Carrie WAS her stepdaughter while MarMar was married to Roman. I think it's OK to call her Carrie's stepmom (or ex-stepmom?). And the two were once quite close, especially when Carrie & Austin returned to Salem. As for Kate, she is Carrie's mother-in-law, since Austin is her son--so their kid is "officially" her grandson.(Strangely, Kate was also Carrie's stepmom while Kate was married to Roman and maybe still can be called that!) Either way, since the Carrie/Austin/Rafe plot held our attention for quite a while, there SHOULD have been some mention of the Reed family, as least of the new addition.... Maybe I missed it. Back to Marlena, I'm not sure whether there is such a title as step-grandmother! Doesn't sound quite right!

I agree that something should have been mentioned but not as Marlena being the grandma since she isn't even the step mom and hasn't been for a very long time...doesn't matter if they are very close or not. Not to say they could not have said that Marlena had talked to them and that they had the baby.
Since Kate is the mil and not because she also use to be the step mom she really should have said something.
Just really weird that nothing was said.

littleguysmom

Postby littleguysmom » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 am

Quote flightygirl: I was wondering where the name is listed? Is this a sign that Carrie and/or Austin are coming back?

I Google dool minor children, then free Wikipedia minor characters, then minor children. Aaron Roman Reed is at the bottom of the list. It is also interesting to read about the other children and who played them. :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”