Started watching again

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wasted

Started watching again

Postby wasted » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:50 am

I have had a 20 year hiatus from DOOL. But I am back and loving it. This is my first week back.

I also watch B&B and Y&R but Y&R is so bad right now I had to start watching something else.. something better..

I am loving Days right now.. especially love Kristen..

EJ is hawt.. I like Sami.. I think she and EJ are the perfect soap couple.

Anything I need to know .. is Bo gone?

tariro

Re: Started watching again

Postby tariro » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:33 am

Quote wasted: I have had a 20 year hiatus from DOOL. But I am back and loving it. This is my first week back.

I also watch B&B and Y&R but Y&R is so bad right now I had to start watching something else.. something better..

I am loving Days right now.. especially love Kristen..

EJ is hawt.. I like Sami.. I think she and EJ are the perfect soap couple.

Anything I need to know .. is Bo gone?

Your post reminds me of how I felt when I started watching DOOL again end of last year. I hadn't watched it in more than 10 years either and I was an ardent follower of the Y and R ,which I can no longer stand. Eileen Davidson is definitely more alive here than she was on the Y and R in the last few years and though Ashley was a "good" person she was also very dull and underused,I fell in love with EJ the first time I laid eyes on him and loved him more when I watched old episodes from 2007 onward (though 2010 was a bad EJami year), I've always loved Sami and the Wilson love story is extraordinarily well written and played out .

But unfortunately I don't think Bo will be coming back anytime soon if ever and its the biggest flaw of the show that he's absence is yet to be explained .

Return to “Days of Our Lives”