Best line of the day!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Best line of the day!!!!

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: I had a hard time watching Eric today. He was wallowing as Niki said like he was in disgrace. It wasn't until the end of the scene with Niki that I felt like yeah well maybe his eyes are open now to the truth EJ told him that Niki is in love with him. I MEAN IF HE DIDN'T get IT today then he is dumb and blind.

Guess I didn't take it that way...I just thought he was in such shock and then for Nicole to take advantage of the situation just made him feel that much worse.
But you are right...if he did not get "it" today then he never will.

I couldn't even type it up for recapping -- I normally give them the recap while I'm watching and I told them they will have to watch it for themselves and figure out what he is thinking. Maybe it's just me and my dislike of Eric so I don't get his motives or see anything that makes me want to watch more of him on screen. I hope he does get it now. I doubt it. He saw her practically being mounted on the desk in the rectory and he forgave her the next day.

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

I thought the best line of the day was when someone said Sami would never deliberately shoot someone without a good reason.....

Everyone should agree with this statement as all the people Sami has shot, how many has it been so far, 3 or 4? - she must have had a good reason. If I lived in Salem and heard Sami has a gun within reach I would never leave home without a bullet proof vest...although all her shots haven't necessarily been in the torso -

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 am

I finally came up with three that I could say that bears repeating.

The first one is just because WOW she totally threw this wench under the bus! :-)

DA: thank you mrs kiriakis your help has been invaluable

Eric: let me remind you of something that woman they just hauled off is my sister. She may not be perfect person but who is, now she is at police station facing God knows what.

EJ: don't worry. how long have you've known me haven't I proven that no problem is insurmountable do you recall how I handled things in the past that's how I am going to handle this

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Hello Adriene. Are you feeling safe

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Hello Adriene. Are you feeling safe

That is it!!!! I loved it when he said that!

The other one also for me was: "I'm the only one with tire tracks on his back" (I hope I got that right) When Justin said that to Adrienne I almost lost it :-)

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Are you feeling safe was a good line. Lol, but Elvis is not going to do anything about it. He was just trying to put the fear in Adrienne. He's first concern his Samantha, lol be a good time for the great Stefano to work his magic!! ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: Hello Adriene. Are you feeling safe

That is it!!!! I loved it when he said that!

The other one also for me was: "I'm the only one with tire tracks on his back" (I hope I got that right) When Justin said that to Adrienne I almost lost it :-)

Yes that one too.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:22 pm

"This coming from the baby napper...." FINALLY someone throws it back to Nicole!
So Brady can have his moments >)

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Lol, "babynapper" that was a good one. Especially since there have been a lot of babynappers in Salem! Lol, maybe they should start a club, we all know who could join!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 am

should we start a thread the worst line or stupidest part of yesterdays shows and I mean anyday not just boring yestrday.

The bookclub with Jenn and Niki 8) 8) 8) come on you all had to be thinking like me WTF!!!!???

The CSI thing came close to another WTF

Return to “Days of Our Lives”