Best line of the day!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Best line of the day!!!!

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 am

SO MANY YESTERDAY to share and love.

HOPE: I know you have taken over from Stefano who has been coaxed into to early retirement .

EJ: You remember how they underestimated hurricane Katrina.

JJ: So surfer doctor came back to my house with flowers. (can I say bravo show for acknowledging how ridiculous it is for him to still be thought of as a surfer)

Eric: I don’t care to hear your slander against Nicole or anyone else for that matter
EJ: A loftier man than me

Eric: Although I do get that you might have trouble understanding that two people can relate without a hidden agenda ((SO JUDGMENTAL FATHER SO JUDGMENTAL…and we wonder why people step away from churches.))

EJ: You don’t comprehend that the changing of the guard is permanent and for Samantha and me this is our time, finally and I will do whatever I have to, to protect my family. And that now includes you

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 pm

So disappointed in two scoops line of the day. It was about the clergy and Father ERic? really ~)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: SO MANY YESTERDAY to share and love.

HOPE: I know you have taken over from Stefano who has been coaxed into to early retirement .

JJ: So surfer doctor came back to my house with flowers. (can I say bravo show for acknowledging how ridiculous it is for him to still be thought of as a surfer)

Eric: I don’t care to hear your slander against Nicole or anyone else for that matter

Eric: Although I do get that you might have trouble understanding that two people can relate without a hidden agenda ((SO JUDGMENTAL FATHER SO JUDGMENTAL…and we wonder why people step away from churches.))

EJ: You don’t comprehend that the changing of the guard is permanent and for Samantha and me this is our time, finally and I will do whatever I have to, to protect my family. And that now includes you

:D :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:36 am

Quote HouseTops:

I love that line about EJ now including Marlena!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:30 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote HouseTops:

I love that line about EJ now including Marlena!

I agree, it was great!! Marlena just may come around and love her son-in-law!! EJ is so smooth!! *) *)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 am

He sweeps everyone away with the best line of the day :D

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though :)

PERFECT LINE. I agree. I laughed and smiled along with everyone else

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though :)

Great line!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Great line!

Yes! That was too cute and funny..
I wasn't sure WHO Ciara was going to say, since most everyone probably gets confused about WHICH anniversary date they are to celebrate this year! :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”