Best line of the day!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
zuzu61

Re: Best line of the day!!!!

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:41 pm

I finally found it!!! :)

posting so to move it back to the top.
Now I can search for "Best line of Friday".
Or maybe someone already has it! :))

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 am

Quote zuzu61: I finally found it!!! :)

HI ZUZU. :D I figured that Chrissi used most of the one liners in the daily update titles. Ever pun that EJ is plugging that whole, Rode Hard, do what you did before to keep her from being nosy about Nick. sonny, gabi, kate keep saying things about how he worked hard to make sure she didn't tell...... all those would be here........ don't know how the thread got lost. WOrk still bites. Finally off the phones but then we got new work assignments and i got the bottom of the barrel -keying, dental&transplants -i don't think I will see the light of day until July.

I know the birdman is back so

"GREETINGS"

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:

HI ZUZU. :D I figured that Chrissi used most of the one liners in the daily update titles. Ever pun that EJ is plugging that whole, Rode Hard, do what you did before to keep her from being nosy about Nick. sonny, gabi, kate keep saying things about how he worked hard to make sure she didn't tell...... all those would be here........ don't know how the thread got lost. WOrk still bites. Finally off the phones but then we got new work assignments and i got the bottom of the barrel -keying, dental&transplants -i don't think I will see the light of day until July.

"GREETINGS"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love keying...when I am keypunching then I don't have to deal with anyone and they leave me the *%#@ alone >)
Forgot...sometimes the best line of the day is just the shocked look on their faces...like Kate's ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:29 pm

I loved Nicole and Theresa's exchange and Nicole sizing her up!

;)

mbfc3

Postby mbfc3 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Kate: "Oh Nick, you don't have good personal chemistry with anyone."

HA HA HA!!!

mbfc3

Postby mbfc3 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Nick: "I've presented a proposal to Kate, and I feel really good about it."

Victor: "I can't imagine she does."

Twice in one day, I was ROTFL.

dayswy

Victor always gets the best lines

Postby dayswy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 pm

I thought you were New York's problem, now what do you want?

Victor is the best..

they were determined to break a record with the titanic until they hit an iceberg...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:05 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

"GREETINGS"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love keying...when I am keypunching then I don't have to deal with anyone and they leave me the *%#@ alone >)
Forgot...sometimes the best line of the day is just the shocked look on their faces...like Kate's ;)
. Keying a hospital bill with lines and lines of charges that has modifiers YUCK.the worst

Yesterday I saw the ending of the show in a gif and EJ is with Kate and Gabi saying we will play along with nicks game for now -so EJ finally showed on the show for a few minutes

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays:

"GREETINGS"

. Keying a hospital bill with lines and lines of charges that has modifiers YUCK.the worst

Yesterday I saw the ending of the show in a gif and EJ is with Kate and Gabi saying we will play along with nicks game for now -so EJ finally showed on the show for a few minutes

Eww that does sound yucky!

And when Ej said then they would decide what to do with him (not sure of exact wording)...had to laugh and think pretty sure Nick would not end up in the river this time ;)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 am

LOL- thank you for Rory! :)

"It's cookie time, right?!"

always knows how to difuse the situation and make JJ's 'the- =whole-world-is-on-my-shoulders' mood a little lighter!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”