Best line of the day!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: Best line of the day!!!!

Postby mille » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Stefano: "I don't have to do anything" Lol, Elvis demanding his father to get Samantha out of jail!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Johnny to his father who cares about school! Mommy needs to come home now! Go Johnny

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote ej and sami: Johnny to his father who cares about school! Mommy needs to come home now! Go Johnny

Love Johnny so much.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote ej and sami: Johnny to his father who cares about school! Mommy needs to come home now! Go Johnny

Love Johnny so much.

Me too allmylovingdays I loved Johnny he rocks he taking care of his sisters is so sweet. I loved how he told Sidney that daddy is going to bring mommy home and she went back to sleep. Johnny just like his father he look after his family.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:46 pm

"Do you have any idea for how many years, little people of this town have been trying to stop us".

mille

Postby mille » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Best line of the day, well for myself their were 3. Coming from 3 different characters.
Stefano- This woman has turned you into mush!
Abby- I did lose it to a DiMera, I'll keep it a secret.
Samantha- Hope you brought a shovel, this B is burying me alive!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I have two that puzzled me or had me 8) at how someone could tempt fate.

Chad when he was going to drink what Cam gave him and he said 'don't get a brain freeze' really Chad??? oye.

And then Stefano when he met up with Kate in HTS. He told her its a wonderful day. She tells him because of all the bad things that have happened and how peoples lives changed for the worst because of his dealings. The old fart says "Kate you never really new me?" WTF I think she knew you only too well...she described your happiness precisely.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:20 am

The day before Samantha was describing how EJ is feeling she said she sits next to him daily and she can feel how desperate he is and helpless for her. I loved hearing her say that she can feel that coming off of him. Then yesterday when EJ was with the devil trying to get the evidence he said the same thing. The writing for EJAMI is super couple epic romantic.

EJ: I can think about is Samantha inthat courtroom along about too be locked up for the rest of her life. She's wondering where I am. I can FEEL her swallowing her panic.

MILES AWAY AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW SHE IS FEELING.

No one can tell me either that after EJ arrrived she didn't know something changed. She looked at EJ right away when they said a bombshell because she know his disappearance is involved in this sudden bombshell. She may not acknowledge it or ask about it until weeks later because right now what is uppermost in both EJ & Samantha's mind is her walking out of the jail free.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Hope and Trask today's exchanges

Trask: can you spell "there goes your pension"
Hope: " can you spell suppressing evidence"

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:48 am

Yesterday EJ and Sami had a beautiful piece while they were waiting for what's next.

Sami told EJ she knows that she seems to always want to be the center of attention

EJ: you are always the center of attention because no other woman in the room is ever as interesting as you.

And she thanked him for being her rock during this ordeal and she never has been able to do the same for him. (Foreshadowing)

His answer back was again how he lives to be there for her, loving her and supporting her is how he is getting through his days.

I can't be more of EJAMI fan but lately the writing they are giving my couple is just so perfect so wonderful.

Thank you writers :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”