Best line of the day!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
kitty_0830

Best line of the day!!!!

Postby kitty_0830 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character. :-)

flightygirl

Re: Best line of the day!!!!

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote kitty_0830: Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character. :-)

I liked that line too! :)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote kitty_0830: Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character. :-)

I was grossed out. I didn't like Kate yesterday either throwing Nick's being raped in prison in his face

Today's best exchange came from Justin and Sonny talking about how people's dreams and priorities can change when love and a baby are involved.

kitty_0830

Postby kitty_0830 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:

I was grossed out. I didn't like Kate yesterday either throwing Nick's being raped in prison in his face

Today's best exchange came from Justin and Sonny talking about how people's dreams and priorities can change when love and a baby are involved.

Do not tell me. I have not watch it yet.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:

I agree!!!
And "No talking in class". haha best joke line of the day. :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:40 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote flightygirl:

I agree!!!
And "No talking in class". haha best joke line of the day. :-)

ZUZU right, like she can prevent him from talking in class...jeez what a tool...what an absolutely freaking stupid line

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Anne to Jenny "let me take a picture of this, you working"

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 pm

T's.. commenting on Gabi saying Brent was good looking and Sonny telling her he plays for the other team..

T's comment:
weeeellll.. that never stopped her though". :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
then the cute scene between T and Will and Sonny laughing.
Also IMO.. "Best Scene of the day!!!!
(not sure if it was weeelll or??)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:41 pm

"Sleep with the lights on a both eyes wide open"- Justin to EJ regarding the the coup d'Stefano...

:D

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

We need to keep this thread alive daily. Pick a line that we all find for whatever reason to be "that moment of the day"

Return to “Days of Our Lives”