The sands are low in the hourglass....

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kelby

The sands are low in the hourglass....

Postby Kelby » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

zuzu61

Re: The sands are low in the hourglass....

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Quote Kelby: Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

Yes!! It's like the sand is not freely flowing. It get's clogged.. This sand's s/l hangs in the top, never flowing thru.. So other sand (s/l's) try and get thru and part of it gets stuck.
So they add NEW sand, thinking this will solve the problem.
No sand totally flows thru until the hourglass needs to be turned over to start a smooth free flowing again.. lol
Confused?!?! Yes!!
Sounds like they need to replace the sand. (w-r-i-t-e-r-s) haha. Cheesy?? yes, but true. lol :-)
Yes. I'm delirious and need to go to bed. lol GN & God Bless. US and Days. :]

Catz12

Postby Catz12 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm

I don't understand, why you are so angry and about what?

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:33 am

I'm happy we have EJAMI! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:53 am

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm happy we have EJAMI! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:D :D :D :D :D 3) 3) 3) 3) 3)

Ruby7370

Postby Ruby7370 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 am

I'm confused too. They won the emmy this year.

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote Kelby: Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

Yes!! It's like the sand is not freely flowing. It get's clogged.. This sand's s/l hangs in the top, never flowing thru.. So other sand (s/l's) try and get thru and part of it gets stuck.
So they add NEW sand, thinking this will solve the problem.
No sand totally flows thru until the hourglass needs to be turned over to start a smooth free flowing again.. lol
Confused?!?! Yes!!
Sounds like they need to replace the sand. (w-r-i-t-e-r-s) haha. Cheesy?? yes, but true. lol :-)
Yes. I'm delirious and need to go to bed. lol GN & God Bless. US and Days. :]

You're not joking with your "cheesy" comment - that's a great suggestion imo! The sand has been flowing slowing (and clogging) for several years now - they simply don't listen to the viewers. This once-awesome hour of entertainment that had cliff-hangers at the end of each week that kept us tuning in for more TRUE romance & excitement has lost what made & kept it highly rated for decades! They should've brought in the newbies & BLENDED them with the vets keeping ALL the popular characters front & center AND the show true to itself & it's history (along with the characters as they were developed & made strong - not tossing that as they did trying to write an entirely new/different show)! Anyway, Ejami are popular but not nearly powerful enough to make DAYS higly rated & solid again - they need LOTS of "substantial" help - not all this shallow stuff! Good post, "zuzu" - totally agree!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:28 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm happy we have EJAMI! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

For heaven's sake, we know that. Why keep reminding us?

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:

Cos we waited for such a looongg time to have them as they are now, and cos Days are fun to watch cos of them!!!
Others too, like Chad, Wilson.... even the villaness Kristen, Nick, Vargas.... Jen, if she returns to her true self and dumps Dan for good!!! :)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote stjarna:

I thought you liked different points of view?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”