Stefano's Portrait

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HOT PINK

Stefano's Portrait

Postby HOT PINK » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Am I the only one who is drawn to Stefano's portrait every time there is a scene in the DiMera living room? It is so life-like and captures the true essence of him. That said, I would be very careful about everything I say in that room. Stefano is very crafty and usually one step ahead of EJ and everyone else. I'm guessing it's because he has eyes (or should I say bugging devices) in all of the right places. And, what better place to hide a bug than in his fabulous portrait?

zuzu61

Re: Stefano's Portrait

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Quote HOT PINK: Am I the only one who is drawn to Stefano's portrait every time there is a scene in the DiMera living room? It is so life-like and captures the true essence of him. That said, I would be very careful about everything I say in that room. Stefano is very crafty and usually one step ahead of EJ and everyone else. I'm guessing it's because he has eyes (or should I say bugging devices) in all of the right places. And, what better place to hide a bug than in his fabulous portrait?

Oh Yeah!!! I totally agree!!! :] I've always thought that was Stefano's EYES ans EARS!! I could be wrong!! :)

JavaGurl

Re: Stefano's Portrait

Postby JavaGurl » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm always drawn to it also. They used a big photo and put a big frame around it. They made no effort to make it look like a painting hence why I laugh each time. If that's a painting well hot d*mn, I've never seen anything so realistic. :-)
<br />
Seriously though, it's a nice photo of Joseph Mascolo. It would be a great place to stick a camera or bug, right where the pupils of his eyes are. It would be so Stefano.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”