EJ vs Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stjarna

EJ vs Stefano

Postby stjarna » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Tick, tock.... is it check-mate?!

I am team EJ, I have never liked Stefano! It was a bit too easy yesterday for it to be really trully over for Stefano, yet nothing could have been better! even this phoenix surely cannot resurrect forever! ;)

It's time for things to change at the DiMeras! The time is now!!!

thoughts?

tom38

Re: EJ vs Stefano

Postby tom38 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 am

yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 am

Quote tom38: yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

Please let the PHoenix keep rising--again and again and again. This has been extraordinary acting and hoping STeffy would return "from the dead" has kept me watching for many, many years--even when I was bored with some other plot lines.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 pm

I wish Stef would obliterate Kate instead of his own kid. JMO

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 am

Quote tom38: yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

You are right EJ is not in his leauge EJ has limitations Stefano has none.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 am

Go Ej take Stefano down. Stefano needs to stop control his kids lives let them be happy.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

You are right EJ is not in his leauge EJ has limitations Stefano has none.

SO right I mean that look at the end of todays show -it showed us how sad, upset, worried EJ is because he can't be like Stefano and I never want him to be--I loved it that he was able to win the votes from the board and if you think about it the board itself should be happy since EJ told Justin that Stefano was skimming from the stockholders. I wonder if EJ would ever help bring him down through RICO charges?

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am

Lol, Stefano vs. Elvis. Stefano all the way!! This is not the1st time someone has taken over his Empire. Going t love watching Steffy bring down his wet behind the ears son!!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:50 am

Team Ej. Stefano knows Ej will take over after him so what is the big deal he did it early.

I think Stefano is proud of him deep down like he was with the Sydnapping.. Stefano said he's a man and a true Dimera. Now let's have some ejamifamli scenes in their new home.

stefenowon

Postby stefenowon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:05 am

Quote mille: Lol, Stefano vs. Elvis. Stefano all the way!! This is not the1st time someone has taken over his Empire. Going t love watching Steffy bring down his wet behind the ears son!!

The wheels were turning in Stefano'shead just as soon as he went packing....notice how calm he was when he return downstairs to EJ arms folded ..eye brow high that is not a good sign for EJ

Return to “Days of Our Lives”