Sami going to trial

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Sami going to trial

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote mille: Lol, Elvis might save Samantha but it will be at a cost. Stefano will once again control his son. Pull them strings Stefano, pull them strings!! ;)

rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. You would hope that as a viewer you would want more than just the same old same old? ~) whatever

mille

Postby mille » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote mille: Lol, Elvis might save Samantha but it will be at a cost. Stefano will once again control his son. Pull them strings Stefano, pull them strings!! ;)

rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. You would hope that as a viewer you would want more than just the same old same old? ~) whatever

Lol, like with Elvis and Samantha! back at you with the whatever ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:43 am

Quote mille:
Quote allmylovingdays:

Lol, like with Elvis and Samantha! back at you with the whatever ~)
OH I AGREE, I don't get why we have to be constantly worried will they or won't Sami & EJ get to be together. They should have been together the six years ago, then five years ago ....etc ...etc...etc.

Finally the last week of the trial!! YES!!! Thank you GOD!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Argh today's scenes I want to tear out the DA's hair

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:54 am

We have two more days for this trail to be over finally is about freaking time. I can't wait to see the look on Trask face when evidence shows up and Sami is free.

Trask was getting on my last never yesterday i can't not believe to called Roman Hope to stand. When was the last time when saw Roman this women is nuts.

At least Roman Abe and Hope known that Joe Bernardi was dirty cop but they can't prove it.

On a Clear Day

Postby On a Clear Day » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 am

Can't wait for this trial to be over. It's really been dragging on. And Sami can't get a break. First the weapon disappears, then that idiot Adrienne turns in the video of Sami attacking Bernardi even though her own hubby is the defense lawyer and her son dates Sami's son. Then cops don't find the $50,000 planted by EJ in Marge's house and now the $100,000 in Timmy's account is proved to be a fraud. Oy! This is frustrating. I can't stand Marge and that smug DA.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”