Sami going to trial

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Sami going to trial

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

dazgonby

Re: Sami going to trial

Postby dazgonby » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote wwwwww: Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

I would say that it is pretty much a given thing that Sami will go to trial...otherwise what would be the point of the lost blade. ;)
As for the death penalty...they have already done that with her so to repeat that sort of s/l would be a pretty sad thing for the writers. :~

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:53 pm

If she escapes and goes to Europe, she'll avoid it!

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote wwwwww: Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

I would say that it is pretty much a given thing that Sami will go to trial...otherwise what would be the point of the lost blade. ;)
As for the death penalty...they have already done that with her so to repeat that sort of s/l would be a pretty sad thing for the writers. :~

Not only will she go to trial and be given the death penalty but at the very last moment before a fatal injection is given she will be reprieved. Right..... it's been done before and there's a 90 percent chance it will be done again.

DavisMichella

Postby DavisMichella » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:27 pm

If Sami dies off the show, I'm done watchen Days of our Lives.. %(

Soccergal99

Postby Soccergal99 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I think Alison does any amazing job playing Sami. I rely hope days doesn't kill Sami off

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote Shirleta:
Quote dazgonby:

Not only will she go to trial and be given the death penalty but at the very last moment before a fatal injection is given she will be reprieved. Right..... it's been done before and there's a 90 percent chance it will be done again.

LOLOL.. PLU-EASE.. Surely they're not that "DUH"!!! haha But with their writing, I wouldn't doubt it.. ~) WHY can't TPTB open their eyes?!? geez!! I'd be embarrassed to let anyone know I signed the checks to pay this team.. Seems to be most all the SOAPS right now.. I dunno?? :] :]

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!! ~)

Shirleta

Postby Shirleta » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Quote zuzu61: Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!! ~)

Yep, if one had to bet, it's a sure thing again. Only this time it won't be Lucas but EJ or maybe even Rafe.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote Shirleta:
Quote zuzu61: Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!! ~)

Yep, if one had to bet, it's a sure thing again. Only this time it won't be Lucas but EJ or maybe even Rafe.

If it is at the last minute it will definitely be Ej and he will when it is absolutely necessary to tip his hand to Stefano like he told Will.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”