Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 am

Eric was going to look up Fay but you would think since Niki said there are some things I couldn't even tell you if he will now be looking up her past.

So we have what another month before it is revealed? Does someone mug the nanny or does she end up at the engagment party too :-) ~) 8)

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm

remember she had the weirdo EDIT the tape so i bet her face will not be seen so they will think its Nicole

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Perhaps initially Nicole will be blamed for what happened to Eric. Kristen doesn't have the flash drive -- she is the one in Eric's hotel room. I believe the tape is going to be aired on television by Nicole since she has accepted her old job as a reporter. I do not think Nicole will have any idea what's on the tape. Or it could be aired at Kristen's wedding. Stay tune!

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 pm

That's sickening -- the writers should have not gone down that path.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 am

Nicole will most likely be blamed at least for a while. How clever for Kristen to use the "Fay Taylor" alias, but how did she even know Nicole's mother's name? Strange coincidence, since Kristen could not possibly have known that Nicole would show up at the hotel... And, of course, no one will believe Nicole's denial, since the seducer's face was not recognizable in the tape. Why would anyone believe in Nicole's innocence, since she has such a long history of schemes and lying? She may appear all "sweetness and light" lately, but Salemites have long memories!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:58 am

Quote fadingrose: Nicole will most likely be blamed at least for a while. How clever for Kristen to use the "Fay Taylor" alias, but how did she even know Nicole's mother's name? Strange coincidence, since Kristen could not possibly have known that Nicole would show up at the hotel... And, of course, no one will believe Nicole's denial, since the seducer's face was not recognizable in the tape. Why would anyone believe in Nicole's innocence, since she has such a long history of schemes and lying? She may appear all "sweetness and light" lately, but Salemites have long memories!

From the moment Kristen gave the name I thought she was setting up Niki for the fall. Is her face not recognizable in the video??? I thought it was....but like LGM said on the daily updates when MarMar spilled her coffee in her purse did the flashdrive get a bit corrupted?

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 am

YES YES YES!!! boy I can't wait for the rest of this scene. I hope Niki doesn't get all weepy like she did yesterday cause I hate weepy blathering Niki. She needs to be strong and smart.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:27 am

SEE even Niki agreed that all the flimsy evidence pointed at her.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”