Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 am

With Niki knocking on Eric's door and ready to storm his room and him just waking up from another sex dream the possibility is so ripe

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:12 pm

She better mug Kristen and get that flash drive.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: She better mug Kristen and get that flash drive.

Now that I'd love to see!! Maybe it'll fall out of her purse in Eric's office!! I wish! :D

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:54 am

Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I agree that so far, Eric's dream of the sex scene only identifies the woman as a blonde. And even if the tape is shown, I don't think it reveals the woman's face. The only female guest at the hotel (Kristen in disguise) that Eric might remember had short black hair. So who else could it be in his bed but NICOLE, who Eric knows was there because of the match book and being told why she was there...? Watch out, Nicole!

geenzi

Postby geenzi » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:22 pm

>( So now it really looks like Nicole is going to get
blamed. Am I the only one that is aggravated over this?
Today I fast forwarded over all the Eric scenes, and I will continue to do so until the real truth will come out. That will take until November to happen when Kristen leaves. >)

jemma

Postby jemma » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:31 pm

She better not get blamed!
I love her...she needs needs someone to care for her.
She has so much love to give.
Kristen on other hand is the devil..

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I agree that so far, Eric's dream of the sex scene only identifies the woman as a blonde. And even if the tape is shown, I don't think it reveals the woman's face. The only female guest at the hotel (Kristen in disguise) that Eric might remember had short black hair. So who else could it be in his bed but NICOLE, who Eric knows was there because of the match book and being told why she was there...? Watch out, Nicole!

I think Nicole will get the blame at first. An earlier poster had an excellent comment about Kristens' cologne/perfume. Smell is the most powerful memory, and Kristen has been spending a lot of time with Eric. So while I think Nicole will get the blame initially, I think Fr. Eric will figure it out. Either that, or someone (Victor? Yes!) will end up with the now misdirected flash drive.

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:24 am

If Eric and Nicole have ever been lovers....he'd know..
once he gets his brain back on normal.....right now...
he is still having side effects.....which are not good...
just like this storyline wasn't good for a Priest!!

Most of these s/l leave a lot to be desired!!! ~) *)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:49 am

Quote miladytn:
Quote fadingrose:

I think Nicole will get the blame at first. An earlier poster had an excellent comment about Kristens' cologne/perfume. Smell is the most powerful memory, and Kristen has been spending a lot of time with Eric. So while I think Nicole will get the blame initially, I think Fr. Eric will figure it out. Either that, or someone (Victor? Yes!) will end up with the now misdirected flash drive.

I agree she will be blamed especially if Eric gets her to go down with him and Danny to the hotel. he will recall the sex again and just lash out and in the meanwhile as you stated Rosie Victor will be watching the drive and realize what it was Kristen.

ChiSox1

Postby ChiSox1 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:21 pm

When this bunch of junk first started (and I call it a bunch of junk because I believe the writers have pushed the envelope way too far with this storyline because it is downright disrespectful to the Church), I thought that Kristen would make it look like it was Nicole in the video. However, once Brady professed his love to her (after learning what happened between her and John) and Brady proposed she backed off real quick in making this debacle known. She’s also said that she is keeping the flashdrive just in case things do not work out with her and Brady (at which time she thought she should seek counseling for her trust issues). I really think that she wants it to be known that it was her who destroyed Eric (thereby destroying Brady and Marlena) if she doesn’t get what she wants out of Brady.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”