Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JennySays

Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Postby JennySays » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:20 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In the scene where she and Sonny were leaving Will's hospital room and she was walking and batting her eyes at Elvis, she turned to exit and WHAM!!!! Her face HIT THE DOOR. BOUNCED off it!!!! All three men in the scene were trying SO hard not to LTAO, especially CM. Oh, it was glorious. I watched it over and over.

allmylovingdays

Re: Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:22 am

Quote JennySays: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In the scene where she and Sonny were leaving Will's hospital room and she was walking and batting her eyes at Elvis, she turned to exit and WHAM!!!! Her face HIT THE DOOR. BOUNCED off it!!!! All three men in the scene were trying SO hard not to LTAO, especially CM. Oh, it was glorious. I watched it over and over.

I sort of heard about this on twitter and I tried to watch the show again but I have my 4 year old niece here so it's hard to watch my soap with her demanding ATTENTION.

JennySays

Re: Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Postby JennySays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 am

Turns out that this episode was the highest rated for Days. No wonder! I still have the episode on DVR so I can watch AS slam her head and bounce it off the door. Oh, and James Scott really almost loses it afterward. You can see him holding the laughter in and it's HILARIOUS!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”