Sami Kate today

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Sami Kate today

Postby wwwwww » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm

I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much Rafe means to Kate.

allmylovingdays

Re: Sami Kate today

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Quote wwwwww: I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much :| means to Kate.

Not a smidgen. SHE said it was Kate's fault for everything because she told Stefano about her affair. And that was the end of it

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote wwwwww: I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much :| means to Kate.

Not a smidgen. SHE said it was Kate's fault for everything because she told Stefano about her affair. And that was the end of it

Thanks. Yeah I really think they are going to stick to Ejami from this point forward because everybody knows they love each other I just hope Sami tells EJ about Hope and the letter because I don't see why he would care I doubt he would turn her in. You could tell it was bothering him that he thought she still loved Rafe. I can't wait till Sami finds out about Kate saying stuff to EJ about how Rafe is the great love of her life and how if all of the stuff wouldn't of happened with Gabi and the baby she would still be with Rafe. I think all of this is just to clear that Sami would have eventually went back to EJ no matter what.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 pm

For one brief...very brief...moment Kate WAS almost human ;)

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Lol, as far as being human Kate and Samantha are Siamese twins! :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:48 am

Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I can't wait for Rafe to wake up and dump her!!

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:56 am

Quote stjarna: Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I'm hoping if/when Rafe wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if rafe has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:17 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote stjarna: Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I'm hoping if/when Rafe wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if rafe has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

Kate- human- nehh!!! remember what she did to Chloe!!!
Gabi should also beware of her-!

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 am

I thought the almost touch by Samantha a very nice touch. These two women may not like each other (okay they hate each other) but Kate showed just how badly she felt that her actions put Rafe's life in danger and Samantha was sympathetic to that.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote ejami2012:

I can't wait for :| to wake up and dump her!!

I'm hoping if/when :| wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if :| has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

Kate- human- nehh!!! remember what she did to Chloe!!!
Gabi should also beware of her-!
I think this is one of the reasons why Sami thought Kate did retaliate and have him beat up because she thought he dumped Kate and she was doing her usual MO paying back those who leave her or make her feel old and unwanted. Sami mentioned Chloe's coma its too bad she can't recall those things when they are fighting and just walk away. But people love the Kate & Sami dynamic.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”