Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Hard hat

Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Postby Hard hat » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:48 am

I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
and solving crimes and pretty darn good under the sheets too as he has
proved on a few occasions He doesn't bed hop either.He is loyal when he is treated loyal too.Look how long he waited before he took up with Kate.
It's not like the SPD has any one really working there Hope is kind of pathetic these days ,she needs Bo back.or Roman needs a storyline.
But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this show
which I have been watching since day 1. :)

flightygirl

Re: Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

No hurry!

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Quote Hard hat: I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
proved on a few occasions He doesn't bed hop either.He is loyal when he is treated loyal too.Look how long he waited before he took up with Kate.
It's not like the SPD has any one really working there Hope is kind of pathetic these days ,she needs Bo back.or Roman needs a storyline.
But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this showwhich I have been watching since day 1. :)

Bo?.. ;)

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote Hard hat: I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this showwhich I have been watching since day 1. :)

Bo?.. ;)

AHHH!! YES!! BO!! 3)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote mama rosa:

Bo?.. ;)

AHHH!! YES!! BO!! 3)

Maybe Philip?

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation :)

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 am

Quote mille: Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation :)

Yes they need Bo back when he came out his coma he was even better looking and they can leave Ej and Sami alone and let them have their happily ever after.

mille

Postby mille » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:55 am

Lol :) there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect..... :)

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 am

Quote mille: Lol :) there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect..... :)

Do you think EJ and Sami will have another baby.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 am

Quote wwwwww:
Quote mille: Lol :) there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect..... :)

Do you think EJ and Sami will have another baby.

Another baby? Please, no. They don't need one more kid to farm out to Marlena, Kate, Aunt Maggie, etc. etc (By the way, don't any of Days characters practice safe sex? There have been far too many "miracle pregnancies." Oh, I get it--more opportunities for the writers to bring on sttil another "Who's the Daddy?" plot line. )

Return to “Days of Our Lives”