OMG 5 exits !!!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
TreeBuild

Message from Admin

Postby TreeBuild » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Unless it's accurate information please do not post rumors. This only upsets people when there is no proof.

AustinReedfan34

Re: OMG 5 exits !!!!!

Postby AustinReedfan34 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote TreeBuild: Casey already left.
Kate, Camila and Chandler's exits are already in the works.
Now James and Alison are now rumored to exit the show as well.

Will Days survive this?

Honestly no offense but I think it's BS Maybe Casey's exit because of the casting call for him but that's speculation I don't think James, Kate, Camila, Chandler, and Alison are leaving show me proof and a link provided with it they put the 4 (Sami, EJ, Will, and Gabi) on the front burner just to get rid of them that's stupid

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Casey is the only confirmed one leaving. Chandler hinted he wouldn't renew when his contract expires in Dec - other than that, I haven't see anything that even hints at Camilla, James and Allison leaving.

As a matter of fact - didnt' James just renew is contract?

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 pm

James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Doesn't matter about contracts being renewed...if the
"suits" wants them gone.....they will be gone!!

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm waiting for official word on any more departures - all this in one week is far too suspicious -right after the show won an Emmy. Obvo Casey's has been in the works for some time and decided not to go public with it until his last day.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote ej and sami: James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.

I know James is staying because he confirmed didn't know Alison signed a extension to. Maybe that's a hint Ejami is endgame since their contracts are up at the same time. I think Chandler is leaving they just haven't confirmed it yet looks like Will may go to prison for awhile.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Quote wwwwww: [quote]Quote ej and sami: James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.

I know James is staying because he confirmed didn't know Alison signed a extension to. Maybe that's a hint Ejami is endgame since their contracts are up at the same time. I think Chandler is leaving they just haven't confirmed it yet looks like Will may go to prison for awhile.[/
quote]

Yup Alison signed her extension last November 2012

Return to “Days of Our Lives”