What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
zuzu61

Re: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Quote miladytn:
Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

OMG I had not even thought of that! I didn't see all of today's show but according to recaps, they did "do the do" as Nicole said when she got the wrong room. If Kristen is pregnant, why am I thinking of Rosemary's Baby, in reverse.

Soo thankful for the invention of DVR's.. FF'd thru that crap. >( BS s/l.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 am

Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

Oh, Yippee! Another chance for the clueless writers to re-use the old "miracle pregnancy" theme. Then they could add the "Who's the Daddy? question as well. (Brady or Eric?) Even more titillating would be having a parallel plot line for Nicole (who has already had a couple of miracle pregnancies). She finally slept with Brady--but didn't she also "do the deed" with Vargas? In either case, the writers could also throw in the overused computer hacking theme to "correct" the lab results...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:36 am

Quote fadingrose:

Oh, Yippee! Another chance for the clueless writers to re-use the old "miracle pregnancy" theme. Then they could add the "Who's the Daddy? question as well. (Brady or Eric?) Even more titillating would be having a parallel plot line for Nicole (who has already had a couple of miracle pregnancies). She finally slept with Brady--but didn't she also "do the deed" with Vargas? In either case, the writers could also throw in the overused computer hacking theme to "correct" the lab results...

It is a soap stable but Kristen really is too old so I don't expect it.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”