What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Doc04

What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Postby Doc04 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

What do you think Kristen is going to do to Eric? I can't believe that she would go after a priest. *) I thought she was all religious and stuff. :D

flightygirl

Re: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Postby flightygirl » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:33 pm

My guess is that she is going to rape him???

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 pm

I dont know what she is up too, but maybe to get back at Marlena because she is Erics Mother, I really would like to know!

4everfan

Postby 4everfan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 pm

>( I think the second vial is going to enlighten us to her plan.

Buffy.

Postby Buffy. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:40 am

I'm not sure if she will go as far as rape but I think she will set up pictures of herself draped over him to look like they are having sex! Then she'll send them to someone to ruin his career!

babysnooks

Postby babysnooks » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Quote flightygirl: My guess is that she is going to rape him???

Originally I thought the vials were poison, but, then I thought to myself "you wouldn't need 2 vials would you"? Besides I haven't seen anything about Eric leaving. Your idea would be an excellent way to get back at Marlena, especially if he has to leave the priesthood. I really thought when she turned his body over yesterday the towel was going to fall away. That was a masterful scene.

the girl is HOT

Postby the girl is HOT » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:35 pm

It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Quote the girl is HOT: It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

What!!?! No No I promise it wouldn't ruin anything!! I was one of those kids who slipped around, opened my Christmas presents, then taped them back. It never ruined my Christmas morning. I never liked surprises.. lolol :-) I just want to know if Nicole was at Eric's room?!!? haha. 8)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote the girl is HOT: It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

What!!?! No No I promise it wouldn't ruin anything!! I was one of those kids who slipped around, opened my Christmas presents, then taped them back. It never ruined my Christmas morning. I never liked surprises.. lolol :-) I just want to know if Nicole was at Eric's room?!!? haha. 8)

We might have to wait until Monday. Or go back and rematch and try to pay attention to the room Niki is standing outside

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Quote the girl is HOT: I dont know what she is up too, but maybe to get back at Marlena because she is Erics Mother, I really would like to know!

The other day she made the comment that she couldn't hurt John's son, but she had no qualms about hurting Marlena's [son]. I thought her plan was to either sleep with Eric or make it appear that she did. Today it looked like she was going to sleep with him.

I'm confused about what Nicole actually sees. I wonder if she is at the right room (probably not, knowing the idiot writers) and if so, was Kristen able to hide/explain it away (?)/ or something entirely different. IF Nicole is at the right room and IF Nicole catches them, I hope Nicole throws Kristen on the floor and pulls out all of her hair! That other cat fight wasn't good enough for me. LOL.

But we won't know that until Monday. Unless someone finds some spoilers :) I'm with zuzu... tell me tell me!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”