Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jen821

Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?

Postby Jen821 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 am

I hope this is not true. I saw some report saying she is leaving Days. Has anyone else heard anything? She is starting her 7th season on the TBL, show and wants to cut back on some work hours. Alison is writing, and doing a lot of t.v. talk show appearances/PR work and hosting the Biggest Loser and doing Days and she is also a mom, so I think she wants to cut back on some work. It's understandable, no one can keep up that work pace forever.

wwwwww

Re: Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 am

It wouldn't surprise me but there is a rumor she is leaving every year. She just keeps on signing one year deals with Days I think. I haven't really seen her doing a lot of talk shows though unless it's to promote the biggest loser. Most people probably don't even know who she is. If she did leave though she could always come back but I don't think she really needs to stay on Days she makes 45,000 an episode for the Biggest Loser. I know the person who plays Will may leave so who knows maybe Sami and Will both go to prison.

Jen821

Postby Jen821 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 am

Quote wwwwww: It wouldn't surprise me but there is a rumor she is leaving every year. She just keeps on signing one year deals with Days I think. I haven't really seen her doing a lot of talk shows though unless it's to promote the biggest loser. Most people probably don't even know who she is. If she did leave though she could always come back but I don't think she really needs to stay on Days she makes 45,000 an episode for the Biggest Loser. I know the person who plays Will may leave so who knows maybe Sami and Will both go to prison.

Wow! yes that would be a surprise twist! And you are right Ali could be taking a break for awhile but will be back in a few months or something you never know.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:15 am

I read last year she singing for one year. Plus Days of our lives will do anything to keep her and the writers are now giving us ejami.

wwwwww

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 am

Quote ej and sami: I read last year she singing for one year. Plus Days of our lives will do anything to keep her and the writers are now giving us ejami.

I think she will stay if the writers stay commited to Ejami because a lot of her fans have waited awhile for that couple no matter how much they give her because she makes more off of the biggest loser and Days often ask their actors to take a pay cut which is why Peter Reckell left but if they go back to Sami and Rafe she would be better off leaving because that couple is so boring.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 am

I agreed with wwwww but I think the writers will stay with Ejami because this couple is so popular and they bring in a lot of ratings to this show. It finally took the writers seven years to put them together. If they make Alison and James take a pay cut they lose them. The writers finally bring back the old Sami the one that always get in too trouble. She finally playing the old Sami. The writers make huge mistake for getting real of Bo Brady him and Hope have so many fans. He been taking a pay cuts for last few years they give him anything he wants.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Well she dose have other things she doing, if she gose, she gose!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 am

I hope not :(
I don't believe anyone can replace her as Sami Dimera. Can anyone imagine EJ holding a different woman in his arms and calling her Samantha >(

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 am

Quote Rosieroserson: I hope not :(
I don't believe anyone can replace her as Sami Dimera. Can anyone imagine EJ holding a different woman in his arms and calling her Samantha >(

:( No, never.... %(

Love Alison Sweeney, a wonderful role model!!

Soaps Admin

Postby Soaps Admin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:35 am

Closing thread. If she leaves it will be posted in the news room by the writers of this site.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”