Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwwwww

Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)

Postby wwwwww » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 am

How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

Rosieroserson

Re: Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote wwwwww: How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

Marriage, kids, money and success. In a redecorated mansion.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote wwwwww: How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

Yes, Please redecorate! :)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Sami said they will make millions.....yes, redecorate!!

Call in Nate Berkus again!!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote Rosieroserson:

I'm jealous %( 3) %(

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:

pease get rid of the red entrance way

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up. :) :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:10 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Good call! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 am

Quote Moms Days: I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up. :) :)

I love when they fight and make up! ;)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Quote Moms Days: I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up. :) :)

I love when they fight and make up! ;)

They're talented in that department ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”