Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Kelby

Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!

Postby Kelby » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Bring Carrie back!

AlmostThere

Re: Can the character of Sami please evolve! D..n!

Postby AlmostThere » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 am

Quote Kelby: Bring Carrie back!

Agree! Want Carrie back to get back together with Rafe.

Hah, don't know if Carrie's return would evolve Sami though. :-) Sami needs to grow up and stop being so impulsive. She's seriously getting too old to be behaving like that.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Quote AlmostThere:

Hah, don't know if Carrie's return would evolve Sami though. :-) Sami needs to grow up and stop being so impulsive. She's seriously getting too old to be behaving like that.

Rafe can have his swiss miss....... but Sami stays the same! I love her impulsiveness and wicked behavior..... The fact that she probably runs around with no underwear on........ not that I personally care about that, but EJ does :D ;) She's unpredictably adorable and is sooo totally EJ's woman :D . Sami is entertaining and full of life! I don't care if she was 10 or a senior citizen........... Samantha, never change your ways pliiiz!!!

mille

Postby mille » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Quote AlmostThere:

Would love for Carrie to come back but only with Austin and baby. As for Samantha, she will forever be the Peter Pan in Salem town USA.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:53 am

Quote mille:
Quote AlmostThere:

Would love for Carrie to come back but only with Austin and baby. As for Samantha, she will forever be the Peter Pan in Salem town USA.

I love fairy tales! Princess Samantha is living one right now......... Her Peter Pan just struck gold and kicked out the troll ;) :D

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 am

Evolve into WHAT Her fans seem to love her just the way she is--like a giddy twelve-year-old (as recently described by wise old Lucas, who knows her as well as anyone does). I'm not particularly an obsessive Ejami fan, but I appreciate how well they fundtion together.

P.S. What difference would it make to bring Carrie back? Do you really think hooking her up again with Rafe would affect the Ejami relationship? Even if Sami might harbor some pangs of jealousy, it would hardly be enough to cause a break-up with EJ,even a temporary one. Something much more shocking would be needed to do that...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”