Who took the Razor?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: Who took the Razor?

Postby HouseTops » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Quote sandydays: I know who took the razor. Officer Barnardi "took" it! What if he fell on the razor and that's what killed him. The doctors missed it when they had him in surgery for the gunshot wound in his back. They need to check his ashes for it. :)

Great theory, but, wouldn't they have seen that is in the ashes before?? Anything is possible on a soap!!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Perhaps Bernardi's wife Marge took the razor, I mean it is possible

drover

Postby drover » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:06 pm

I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Quote drover: I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

Welcome to the board. Love seeing new posters.

Ej found nail clippers in the vent. Abe made s horrible joke like was he going to clip Rafe to death it was corny and uncalled for but it wasn't the razor.

I think Maxine took it she was the first one at Rafes bedside. That would a twist.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote drover: I'm seriously lost. I missed a few episodes right after Sami shot Joe. The last episode I saw was them searching the hospital room and Roman or Abe, EJ, and Hope found the straight razor behind the vent. What happened to it???? EJ had it in his hands so he knows they found it, so why is he still acting like its missing!? What happened after that episode?

Ej found nail clippers in the vent. Abe made s horrible joke like was he going to clip Rafe to death it was corny and uncalled for but it wasn't the razor.

I think Maxine took it she was the first one at Rafes bedside. That would a twist.

But why would Maxine take the razor especially when the razor could prove Sami's innocence? I don't get that, Maxine doesn't have a cruel bone in her body

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Stefano would not have asked Bernardi to castrate Rafe and then follow him there to make sure he did it. Stefano never gets his hands dirty and the best way he does that is by having other people do his dirty work and to never be present at the scene of the crime.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Quote Gideon58: Stefano would not have asked Bernardi to castrate Rafe and then follow him there to make sure he did it. Stefano never gets his hands dirty and the best way he does that is by having other people do his dirty work and to never be present at the scene of the crime.

See and that is why Stefano has managed to escape the law for all these decades because he uses his brains

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Really, I don't remember seeing anyone, male or female, pick up that razor. Guess I'll have to go back and see if I can find that 6/11 episode somewhere.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 pm

I 3)
Quote Axl Rose:
Quote ejami2012:

But why would Maxine take the razor especially when the razor could. prove Sami's innocence? I don't get that, Maxine doesn't have a cruel bone in her body

I don't know if Maxine took it but it would be an unexpected twist. I'm not saying she's bad. It was just saying to add a twist.

I like Maxine and don't want her bad but with these writers u never know heck they had. Kristen deflock a priest and I still find that disgusting.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 am

Will we ever see it again?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”