Who took the Razor?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jen821

Who took the Razor?

Postby Jen821 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:56 pm

So speculation, some people saying it was Kristen? Kristen has poison in her little black case, for poor Eric, so what happened to the Razor? Maybe Ciara got a hold of it and it's in her book bag? lol.. idk! weirder things have happened!

flightygirl

Re: Who took the Razor?

Postby flightygirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Quote Jen821: So speculation, some people saying it was Kristen? Kristen has poison in her little black case, for poor Eric, so what happened to the Razor? Maybe Ciara got a hold of it and it's in her book bag? lol.. idk! weirder things have happened!

I think it probably is Ciara! :) I wonder how Hope will blame Sami and EJ for that one???

Mollypoo

Postby Mollypoo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
thinking I dreamed it!!

Mollypoo

Postby Mollypoo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
thinking I dreamed it!!

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 pm

The envelope contained his identification, badge, which is how they knew who he was and that he is a cop.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Perhaps Stefano was hiding in the bathroom to make sure his orders regarding Rafe were carried out. In the confusion, he could have taken the razor and fled the scene. He has been wanting to "get rid" of Sami for quite a while, and what better way than to frame her for murder and send her to prison for life (or worse).

senior44

Postby senior44 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 pm

My guess, as usual, is Roman Brady.
Wearing his black gloves, he grabbed Sami in her cell. He only meant to scare her, so she wouldn't spill the beans about the crooked cop.
Stefano controls Roman. He's the one that brought Roman back to Salem.

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 am

Hope Stefano has it! And he took it with him on his way out of town. :)

AlmostThere

Postby AlmostThere » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 am

Quote Mollypoo: Kayla handed Abe an envelope and said she found it on the victim. I thought Abe looked at it and it was the razor. He then put the envelope in his pocket. now I'm
thinking I dreamed it!!

I thought I so that too! But someone else said it Bernardi's badge, etc. that they found on his person. Kayla apparently handed that stuff to Abe, who put it in an envelope.

But that whole sequence - wasn't it filmed like someone was doing something underhanded or something?? That's what I seem to remember about it and why I thought maybe the razor was among the stuff put in the envelope.

moma

Postby moma » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:34 am

Here in south louisiana the episode aired on tuesday 6-11. It clearly showed a young african american lady in green scrubs taking the blade and in one swift motion wrapping it up in a white cloth and taking it to the right of the scene . Meanwhile Kayla was working on the cop.... The whole sequence lasted about 3 seconds.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”