Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Adrienne

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

lilie

Postby lilie » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Quote ej and sami:
Quote allmylovingdays: I found it very funny that the DA threw her under the bus.

I known right lol Adrienne is about lose everything this her fault she should had mind her own business and stay out of sonny loved life.

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self ~)

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected. :-)

Moms Days

Postby Moms Days » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Quote lilie:
Quote ej and sami:

I think Adrienne did the right thing by coming forward with that evidence. Sami should have been honest with the legal system but as usual Sami only thinks about her self ~)

For the way she treated poor Rafe,I'would say that's karma coming to bite her when she least expected. :-)

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

lilie

Postby lilie » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Quote Moms Days:
Quote lilie:
Quote ej and sami:

I completely disagree with you. Sami's knew that telling would be risking Will and she will protecting Will at all costs - even if it means she goes to jail instead. I am trying to figure out the Karma comments since Sami shot the CROOKED cop to Save Rafe's little pee pee. I personally think she should have let Bernardi cut it off, but instead she gets to go to jail for protecting Will and Rafe.

Adrienne will lost Justin and Sonny so I hope she enjoys being right while she is completely alone. All she did was betray her husband and son. Also, Adrienne better watch her back because she definitely made a powerful enemy today.

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera ~) I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:22 am

Quote lilie:
Quote Moms Days:
Quote lilie:
Quote ej and sami:

I admit, I use to ADORE Samantha Brady when she was with prince charming (Rafe).

But ever since she dumped him like a hot potato, I'm just having a difficult time getting over it.

I'm NO fan of Adrienne but I can't help but get some satisfaction out her ratting Sami out.

As for Adrienne making a powerful enemy which I would assume would be EJ Dimera ~) I wouldn't worried too much about that as EJ cannot and will NOT touch Adrienne because he would risk dishonoring Justin who have helped me get control of all Stephano's assets not to mention Sunny who is Will's boyfriend and Will being EJ's stepson. JMO of course

Technically, Will is NOT Ej's stepson YET. (BTW, I still "adore" Sami and admire EJ, though I am not obsessively fond of EJami.)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know. ;)
I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant. ~)

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

With that da a person has to wonder especially since that was her first come back to Adrienne.
Oh I don't disagree that Sami should have told Justin, I was just thinking aloud after the da's reaction...so that is why I thought could have done Justin a favor! ;)
But I don't find anything "clever" about Adrienne just thinking of herself and her hatred.

I think the DA was acting in an extremely unprofessional way (maybe unethical or worse) by "assuming" that the immunity Adrienne sought was for Justin and also by dragging Adrienne into the room to reveal her as "informer." I also wonder whether a warrant would be issued so promptly on the basis of just a video on a cell phone (which could have been fake or doctored). IN fact, perhaps the video would be inadmissible evidence at a trial because of some legal ruling that few of us vewers would know about. If so, that could be the basis of Sami's defense.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:27 am

I feel so bad for Sonny. He is going to feel like crap because he put this on his mom's phone and she is just a vindictive beyoitch.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:32 am

Quote allmylovingdays: I feel so bad for Sonny. He is going to feel like crap because he put this on his mom's phone and she is just a vindictive beyoitch.

She probably thinks this will all blow over and Justin and Sonny will forgive her....
She made Justin look really bad professionally!!! He must feel really crappy-

Samantha will be acquitted eventually, but Adrienne will stay alone and alienated by her son and husband ~)

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote dazgonby:
Quote fadingrose:
Quote dazgonby: Could be that Sami did Justin a favor by not telling him... this way there is no way he can be held accountable for having hid the info since he did not know. ;)
I find it extremely odd that the idiot Adrienne did not ask for immunity for Justin also especially since the da assumed that is who she meant. ~)

It is questionable whether Sami "did Justin a favor" by withholding any information that he might need about the case, so he could be prepared. It would have violated the lawyer-client confidentiality if he told the authorities everything he knew. So even if he knew about the evidence on the tape, he would not be held accountable for "obstruction of justice" by withholding that information from the prosecutors. However, anyone else who did NOT come forward with the info could be in trouble unless they were given immunity--as Adrienne was clever enough to secure for Sonny and herself.

With that da a person has to wonder especially since that was her first come back to Adrienne.
Oh I don't disagree that Sami should have told Justin, I was just thinking aloud after the da's reaction...so that is why I thought could have done Justin a favor! ;)
But I don't find anything "clever" about Adrienne just thinking of herself and her hatred.

I think the DA was acting in an extremely unprofessional way (maybe unethical or worse) by "assuming" that the immunity Adrienne sought was for Justin and also by dragging Adrienne into the room to reveal her as "informer." I also wonder whether a warrant would be issued so promptly on the basis of just a video on a cell phone (which could have been fake or doctored). IN fact, perhaps the video would be inadmissible evidence at a trial because of some legal ruling that few of us vewers would know about. If so, that could be the basis of Sami's defense.

I don't even know how it got to the grand jury with all the mistakes the cops made...that alone should have gotten Sami off, because they would have nothing as everything would have gotten thrown out.
I did love the fact that the DA did throw Adrienne under the bus...best part of the whole thing.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”