Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ej and sami

Re: Adrienne

Postby ej and sami » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? 8) 8) And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!
OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

Yep she shows the video in front of everybody and Sami Sonny Will can't not believe she did that. Justin tells Adrienne off and Sonny don't want have nothing too do with her. Adrienne thinks she did right by telling the truth. I hope Sami slap the taste of her mouth.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 am

who's "everybody"?

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

Quote EpicFail: who's "everybody"?

Adrienne tells everybody when Eric new school is open up. She shows the video to all the people in the room. Next week Sami goes back too jail because of Adrienne mouth.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

Cool Beans - Adrienne truly is a monsterous bio-tch!! Love it!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? 8) 8) And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

I hope this is the end for Justin and her. Sonny will be furious!!!
And now she has the wrath of Ejami on her neck, which is worse than Stefano... who probably doesn't know who she is- lol
Adrienne should sleep with the lights on and both eyes wide open!!!!Ha!

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:52 am

So much for wanting to protect her son...she just threw him under the bus >(

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Lol, Adrienne needs to mind her own business, that should go for everyone in Salem. Samantha Jean Brady would not be in this if she minded her "own business" and let her young adult son take care of his own mess. :~

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Samantha GENE Brady was ask by her son to help...seems alot of people like to omit certain things that did happen on the show.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Quote dazgonby: Samantha GENE Brady was ask by her son to help...seems alot of people like to omit certain things that did happen on the show.

So true. Adrienne is being s b@#ch. I never really liked her too much. I hate her orange necklace.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Adrienne is nothing but a two face she about to through her son under the bus. I read next week she shows the video in front of Eric dinner with the bishop. I can't believe she going to show that video in front of Eric dinner that's Eric night.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”