Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: Adrienne

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:21 pm

with Brady I will agree he called it but that's it.

Adriene to me --is a bit bipolar she better get on some meds quick :-) :-) :-) :-) oh wait monday she will be :-) :-) :-)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: with Brady I will agree he called it but that's it.

Adriene to me --is a bit bipolar she better get on some meds quick :-) :-) :-) :-) oh wait monday she will be :-) :-) :-)

A great makeup scene with my man Sonny!! Happy about that part.

She just might need her meds...ha, ha, ha.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:17 pm

And to think Adrienne has SAMI to thank for getting her son back!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Quote dazgonby: And to think Adrienne has SAMI to thank for getting her son back!

Making Adrienne looking so small and petty!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

Quote HouseTops: "The only one in the family acting like a Kiriakis is your wife"....Victor to Justin. Love Victor!!

I do too! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: What is this woman going to do, go around town telling everyone her story until they all beg Sonny & Justin to forgive her. ~)

If she thought that what she did was the right thing to do then why is she trying so hard to find someone to agree with her?

She got Kayla to cave but did not find that too surprising since Kate is also "controlling" Kayla.

But really why go bawling all over town if you 'KNOW' you did the right thing???

Good post and I agree! :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 am

Quote ej and sami: I can't not stand Adrienne she needs to sit her butt down. Will and Sami never did nothing to Adrienne she trying to break up Will and Sonny for no reason. She act like Dirmera's are bad she needs to look at her own family they are not perfect either. She made a huge mistake for go after Sami did she known you have to deal with Ej Dirmera too. She through her own husband under the bus to DA. Adrienne should had to Justin first and let him deal with Sami butt nope she didn't. When the truth comes out that did not kill Bernardi she going to look like a fool.

:)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 am

two scoops great comments about Justin/Adriene

The old "mother protecting her young" is a staple on soaps, so I'm not that mad at DAYS for trotting it out. The problem with Adrienne using this excuse is that, in this particular situation, Baby Bear already knew everything. Will told Sonny about shooting E.J., the cover-up, who's involved, the whole ice cream sundae. Heck, Sonny technically knows more about Will's life right now than Will does because Sonny knows the truth about Gabi's crimes and still lets her live with them!

So, it's a bit hard to swallow this idea that Sonny needs protecting, because we all watched Adrienne's grown, business-owning, child-raising son go into this thing with his eyes wide open. Adrienne just flat-out didn't like Sonny's decision, so she took it upon herself to reroute his life. It was a stand-up thing of Sonny to extend an olive branch to his mama (wait 'til she hears that she has Sami to thank for that!), but until Adrienne apologizes for not trusting her son's judgment, this truce will be short-lived.

And as much as I wanted to hug Judi Evans during her masterful performance, I'm completely #TeamJustin in this argument. She completely blindsided Justin with something that concerned both his professional integrity and his son. She does not get to be a harping shrew about the amount of time he takes to deal with it. I hate to say it because I usually love Adrienne, but she needs to pull up a chair next to Marge Bernardi in Apology Crafting 101 class and get a head start on her material.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:42 am

Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops great comments about Justin/Adriene

The old "mother protecting her young" is a staple on soaps, so I'm not that mad at DAYS for trotting it out. The problem with Adrienne using this excuse is that, in this particular situation, Baby Bear already knew everything. Will told Sonny about shooting E.J., the cover-up, who's involved, the whole ice cream sundae. Heck, Sonny technically knows more about Will's life right now than Will does because Sonny knows the truth about Gabi's crimes and still lets her live with them!

So, it's a bit hard to swallow this idea that Sonny needs protecting, because we all watched Adrienne's grown, business-owning, child-raising son go into this thing with his eyes wide open. Adrienne just flat-out didn't like Sonny's decision, so she took it upon herself to reroute his life. It was a stand-up thing of Sonny to extend an olive branch to his mama (wait 'til she hears that she has Sami to thank for that!), but until Adrienne apologizes for not trusting her son's judgment, this truce will be short-lived.

And as much as I wanted to hug Judi Evans during her masterful performance, I'm completely #TeamJustin in this argument. She completely blindsided Justin with something that concerned both his professional integrity and his son. She does not get to be a harping shrew about the amount of time he takes to deal with it. I hate to say it because I usually love Adrienne, but she needs to pull up a chair next to Marge Bernardi in Apology Crafting 101 class and get a head start on her material.

Great comments! Kudos to Judi Evans, she's a wonderful actress! Adrienne is someone you love to hate and Jusi's former character Bonnie Lockhart is someone you hate to love.... I loved her, though ;)

Adrienne definately blindsided Justin, and that was not very nice!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 am

she is such a busy body that it's her fault they got the potdonuts :-) :-) :-) :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”