Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mille

Re: Adrienne

Postby mille » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Video has been seen. What next? Have a feeling it's going to be played for all see.

Dakotajade24

Postby Dakotajade24 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 pm

If she brings it to the police she will lose sonny he would cut her out of his life probably. She should just but out its not any of her business if she keeps trying to run her sons life he is gonna push her away for good and she will lose him. She is really annoying. It's not wills fault he got shot the guy Jenson wasn't after will at all.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 am

ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? 8) 8) And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
ej and sami: Adrienne needs to mind her own business this have nothing to do with her. I read a spolier for next it says that Adrienne shows the video in front of everbody. I hope Sonny and Justin don't talk to her.

Does she steal the thunder from Kristen??? 8) 8) And if she does...HELL HAS NO FURY like a woman pushed aside for petty rivalries, I think maybe she better watch her back cause Kristen won't take kindly that her video won't be seen!!!

OH HELL NO!! I really do hope this is the end for her and Sonny & Justin. WOW, what a cow.

:)

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

Quote allmylovingdays:

Yep she shows the video in front of everybody and Sami Sonny Will can't not believe she did that. Justin tells Adrienne off and Sonny don't want have nothing too do with her. Adrienne thinks she did right by telling the truth. I hope Sami slap the taste of her mouth.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 am

who's "everybody"?

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:45 am

Quote EpicFail: who's "everybody"?

Adrienne tells everybody when Eric new school is open up. She shows the video to all the people in the room. Next week Sami goes back too jail because of Adrienne mouth.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

Cool Beans - Adrienne truly is a monsterous bio-tch!! Love it!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 am

Quote allmylovingdays:

I hope this is the end for Justin and her. Sonny will be furious!!!
And now she has the wrath of Ejami on her neck, which is worse than Stefano... who probably doesn't know who she is- lol
Adrienne should sleep with the lights on and both eyes wide open!!!!Ha!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”