Adrienne

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
switzerland

Adrienne

Postby switzerland » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:34 am

Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

kayhan

Re: Adrienne

Postby kayhan » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:12 am

Quote switzerland: Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

I agree. She acts like she is so perfect. I do not understand why she is being so hateful towards Will. She needs to back off and let Sonny make his own decisions.

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 am

Quote kayhan:
Quote switzerland: Adrienne seems to forget all the trials Victor put her and Justin through. She's talking about Marlena's family. What about Jack raping Kayla or his insane stepfather that was a serial killer/senator? People who judge other people's families should take a look at their own first. Just sayin lol

I agree. She acts like she is so perfect. I do not understand why she is being so hateful towards Will. She needs to back off and let Sonny make his own decisions.

Because she thinks she is better than Sami and her family.
With a history like hers that is really funny and surprised that Marlena did not remind her of all of it.
Didn't Adrienne kill her stepdad or dad or am I just recalling something that didn't happen or happened with someone else?

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 am

Adrienne was pissed me off yesterday how can she sit there and say stuff about Will and Sami. She needs to look in mirror her family is not perfect at all. Marlena should had slap the crap out of Adrienne.

Tigress_Faith

Postby Tigress_Faith » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote dazgonby:
Quote kayhan:

Because she thinks she is better than Sami and her family.
With a history like hers that is really funny and surprised that Marlena did not remind her of all of it.
Didn't Adrienne kill her stepdad or dad or am I just recalling something that didn't happen or happened with someone else?

You're right - she killed her father who raped her, and abused her mother and her brother Steve. Also, what about her relationship to Justin - how many times have they been married, separated and divorced over the years? I'm guessing she has conveniently forgotten all of it.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm

The writers would have to research the history of the show if they brought up these things....

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:31 am

What does she do? Maybe if she had a life she would stop obsessing over her grown son!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 am

Quote kayhan:

Totally agree -Adrienne back OFF

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote kayhan:

Totally agree -Adrienne back OFF

yes, she needs to back off- she is only going to make things worse with Sonny!!

J.K.

Postby J.K. » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Didn't Sonny download the vidio with Sami onto her phone. It is with the vidio of the baby.And if she does have it what will she do with it???????????????? Blackmale Will?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”