Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Moms Days

Re: Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Postby Moms Days » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:04 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote fadingrose: Just wondering, how does rooting for a CURRENT fictional winning team build up the ego and self-esteem of its fans? Doesn't any credit go to the writers, who all of us are eager to criticize if things are not going the way we'd like.

Yes writing has a lot to do with but the writers can not be good its the actors/actresses that bring those stoires to life ejami have had all types of poor writing thrown there way by the chemistry is there to make up for it. no matter how bad it is ejami brings it on everytime others cant or don't that's why we love them so much. its not just looks like other have its their acting others can come close too

I agree with actors have to deliver the lines and make them believable and enjoyable. I have personally loved the show for the past couple of years. I have especially loved it the last year. I love that they put Ejami together and it has been a win for me. I love that they have Lucas being a friend to Sami (Even if he does yell a little to much). I love with all my heart that they put Rafe in a coma.

I love that they have added a lot of funny comments right in the middle of a very serious scene.

Loved when Ejami was talking about moving into the mansion and Sami said she couldn't live with Kristen because she tried to kill her mother and EJ said, everyone tries to kill someone every now and then you know that.

Loved just on Friday when Sonny told Gabi that Brent was playing for the other team and then T (Who I think should be a regular character because he is hysterical) said, that has never stopped her before.

Rosieroserson

Re: Rafe Lucas and Ejami

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Quote fadingrose: Just wondering, how does rooting for a CURRENT fictional winning team build up the ego and self-esteem of its fans? Doesn't any credit go to the writers, who all of us are eager to criticize if things are not going the way we'd like.

Team Ejami wasn't a winner until recently. A huge ego has always been important having to fight our way to the top! The writers get credit but not as much as the actors. They bring the characters to life. Imagine EJ's lines being said and acted out by the imfamos dr. Rolf. 'Zamanta, he wispered'......... :D yuck..it wouldn't quite have the same effect on Sami ;) bring us the real thing, please!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”