I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 am

Lapdog. Guard dog. Little pet they carry around in a purse.

Can't a stand her

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 am

They are altering her to fit Rafe, like they did with Samantha, and they needn't do that, just pair him with Jennifer and it will be fine.

I like when Samantha doesn't give her time of day- like Kate doesn't do what she wants to do whenever she wants to do....

Can't stand her when she plays nice to people, and she is so rotten to the core!
Mendacity!

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 pm

I can't stand Kate she nothing but a evil botox. I don't why Marlena and Roman are good friends with her after all the stuff she cause with Sami.
The new girl that's coming for Rafe she better watch her back. Cause Kate will come after her.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Quote ej and sami: I can't stand Kate she nothing but a evil botox. I don't why Marlena and Roman are good friends with her after all the stuff she cause with Sami.
The new girl that's coming for :| she better watch her back. Cause Kate will come after her.

I don't get it either but they pulled same crap with Caroline and Niki.

Kate can stand guard and use that razor blade and her tanning lotions on her perfect luva. I need her to tell him why he is in the hospital and how she was the one that found him and has kept vigil

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:35 pm

You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

dazgonby

Postby dazgonby » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 am

Quote allmylovingdays: You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

He would rather see her suffer than kill her. >(

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

Quote dazgonby:
Quote allmylovingdays: You know after the scenes in HTS with Stefano's cigar why isn't she on his hit list???? Can someone answer me?????

Im 50/50 with Kate she doesnt want Rafe near Sami eventhough he needd to know what happened with her and B but it is actually her that caused Stefano to go after Rafe . Shes being a jealous hag. But Im glad she told Kayla about the Stefano hit on him .

Stefano I think deep down still cares for Kate or.she would be gone by now. I dont know how they will if ever find out Stefano onky wantef B to cut it off.and not kill him. If they ask if he wantef him killed he can say no and be telling the truth since only he and B knew. I hope B kept a log or something with all the things he did for Stefano and cutting it off is listed.

ejami2012

Postby ejami2012 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 am

Quote dazgonby:

Im 50/50 with Kate she doesnt want Rafe near Sami eventhough he needd to know what happened with her and B but it is actually her that caused Stefano to go after Rafe . Shes being a jealous hag. But Im glad she told Kayla about the Stefano hit on him .

Stefano I think deep down still cares for Kate or.she would be gone by now. I dont know how they will if ever find out Stefano onky wantef B to cut it off.and not kill him. If they ask if he wantef him killed he can say no and be telling the truth since only he and B knew. I hope B kept a log or something with all the things he did for Stefano and cutting it off is listed.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:36 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote dazgonby:

Although, in view of Steffy swearing to Chad (7/30) that he did not orchestrate the attack on Rafe, can we believe him? I think the question of who went after Rafe is still just speculation. Maybe there's another surprize in store in this s/l.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm

It was semantics. His wording. Did you see the ending of today.

And stupid I don't even know who hat to call this whitewashed woman that is in Kate's place telling Chad that if he swore on the DiMera name it was the truth. Well of course he can say I wasn't trying to kill but if he asked what about CUTTING IT OFF then maybe Stefano would he, and her about how to get around the truth

Return to “Days of Our Lives”