I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
HouseTops

Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Postby HouseTops » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 pm

Want to see EJAMI smash Stefano and slap Kate, please!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 am

I HATE KATE >( >( !!!! I HATE STEFANO >( >( !!!! both devils whispering in the ears of Sami and EJ. Like these two don't have enough problems on their own. AYE

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:08 am

Yes, they both have mean traits we "love to hate," but I tend to "hate to LOVE" them, since life in Salem would get boring without "bad guys" like them.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:11 am

Quote fadingrose: Yes, they both have mean traits we "love to hate," but I tend to "hate to LOVE" them, since life in Salem would get boring withour "bad guys" like them.

you know what would be funny if only EJ could give this evidence to Stefano without Sami being part of this crime so that Stefano could have Kate back under his thumb!!! that would be lovely! but NOOOOOOOO -Sami had to be a part of another murder spree (one unknown body floating away-is a murder spree :-) :-) )

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Poor Kate. And this is from someone who wants her under Stefano's thumb rather her in Stefano's orbit then the things they are doing to this character.

I loved her at one time. When she was trying so heard to kill Chloe for cheating with Danny. NOW THAT was a Kate a worth watching

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:19 am

No matter what Kate's latest scheme may be, I have always been a fan of hers. No one can truly match or counter her clever sarcasm. trouble.Now that's a smart single lady who doesn't seem to need a man to bail her out of trouble. And without her, there'd be very little humor to break through the continual crises Pairing her with Sami was brilliant move!

Back to the thread's topic--Stefano needs no one's permission to do anything to anybody. And I'd like to see Kate back in his good graces.)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:00 pm

I'm sure it will be Kate that finds out first :| As I stated if she could. Perhaps make some brownies in honor of Chad being tossed aside And EJ having to pimp himself out. I would appreciate it

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 am

Damn I feel like making some sort of brownie for Kate. Once again she screwed up.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”