I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:53 am

to destroy this beyoitch!!! destroy destroy destroy. I said it from the get go why didn't he go after this faithless cow. Destroy this c_nt. She has needed someone to bring her down a peg or two forever!!!!

stjarna

Re: I hate KATE, Stefano you have my persmission

Postby stjarna » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

Quote allmylovingdays: to destroy this beyoitch!!! destroy destroy destroy. I said it from the get go why didn't he go after this faithless cow. Destroy this c_nt. She has needed someone to bring her down a peg or two forever!!!!

I am with you on this!!! ;)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 am

I hate it when I am in a hurry and can't spel!! hahaha :-)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

She has to have the razor. How will they find it and how can we turn this around. AND no, her losing her ""so called perfect luva"" will not be enough punishment.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

I can't stand Kate I bet she that razor she do anything to keep Sami away. No wonder Lucas can keep a women because he have Kate as mother. She really is a evil botox.

mille

Postby mille » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Lol, if Stefano doesn't have the razor, I do hope Kate has it :)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 am

The only thing that Kate has perfected is the art of subtle Evil!!!

tariro

Postby tariro » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 am

Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and :| too.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 am

Quote tariro: Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and :| too.

the Bernardi's death is on Kate!!! And as Samantha pointed out to her- her mouth went to Stefano, who did not have a clue about Rate affair- and there you have it! But Samantha takes the wrap cos she was in the line of fire!!!

Bting Kate down someone!!! It would be great actually that both Samantha and Carrie! I'd love that!!!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote tariro: Seems a lot of us came to the same conclusion yesterday ,I do think Kate has the razor and is willing to late Sami take the fall for all this ,she has actually in some ways indirectly and in others directly caused a lot of the trouble that has befallen Sami of late and :| too.

the Bernardi's death is on Kate!!! And as Samantha pointed out to her- her mouth went to Stefano, who did not have a clue about Rate affair- and there you have it! But Samantha takes the wrap cos she was in the line of fire!!!

Bting Kate down someone!!! It would be great actually that both Samantha and Carrie! I'd love that!!!

Samantha, EJ, Will and Sonny with Justin can I guess bring this wench down. She really needs her comeuppance.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”