So who took the weapon????

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
gramie

Re: So who took the weapon????

Postby gramie » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:03 pm

I am pretty sure the cop took it the one that was suppose to be on guard.

EpicFail

Postby EpicFail » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Rafe was not being guarded anymore since Jensen is dead.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Jeea. The great minds on the daily updates have decided that Kristen has the dang razor. She is fcking with EJ's family >( :0 %( :0 I need him to be able to bring down DE

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: Jeea. The great minds on the daily updates have decided that Kristen has the dang razor. She is fcking with EJ's family >( :0 %( :0 I need him to be able to bring down DE

Maybe Ciara - or Johnny. Maybe they are sharing it.

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:43 pm

I think was that security guard member he told ej to give him that gun something was off about that guy.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

I re-watched the shooting scenes again. Bernardi was holding the razor (knife) in his right hand. When he fell after Sami shot him, scenes showed him laying on his right side, so the razor could have been under him. However, I would think that a person that just got shot would lose grip on the weapon and drop it.

There was no one near Bernardi except Kayla. There was a brief clip of an unknown character near Kayla then moving toward the monitors.

If any of this DOOL group also watches Y&R, my vote goes to the razor being the same place as Ricky's knife. LOL. Although how the razor got of the building I've yet to figure out. Yeah, I know, crazy idea, how would it get to a sewer drain... it's been a long week and I'm being silly :)

moma

Postby moma » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:25 am

Thanks Miladytn!! Good to see someone else saw what I did.. That person clearly grabbed the knife.... :D :D :D

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 am

Quote Hard hat:
Quote kitty_0830:
Quote kitty_0830: K :| ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

Still think Kate did it!!!! :D

Not Kate,did anyone see Kayla show Abe an envelope and say I found this
On the gurney with the (dirty cops body.)Then Abe looks in and they give each other a look.course she didn't say dirty cop.What was that all about?

Yes I saw that.

Hard hat

Postby Hard hat » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 am

Quote annabannana:
Quote Hard hat:
Quote kitty_0830:
Quote kitty_0830: K :| ate took the weapon. She many reasons to set Sami up for this. She done it before and she do it again. Remember the argument they had just recently about Rafe. Everyone knows what she do to anyone who gets in her way.

On the gurney with the (dirty cops body.)Then Abe looks in and they give each other a look.course she didn't say dirty cop.What was that all about?

Yes I saw that.
w

Thanks for answering anna I thought I was halucinating,cause no one
mentioned. That. It might have been the knife. I watch everything very closely

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Quote Hard hat:
Quote annabannana:
Quote Hard hat:
Quote kitty_0830:

Yes I saw that.
w

Thanks for answering anna I thought I was halucinating,cause no one
mentioned. That. It might have been the knife. I watch everything very closely

That happened and all but the looks happened because they had Bernardi's badge and so they knew she shot a cop

Return to “Days of Our Lives”