You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Donnie_Turner

Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Postby Donnie_Turner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:17 am

I would do the following:

-Daniel and Abby making love in her hospital bed after she has been injured in a motorcycle accident and Jennifer walks in on them. Jennifer picks up the metal pan by Abby's hospital bed and hits Daniel over the head with it. Daniel suffers for 12 hours until he dies. Jennifer goes to prison for the rest of her life.
-Rafe once again gets involved with Sami and EJ is jealous. Of course, what Rafe doesn't know, is that Sami and EJ are plotting to bring Rafe down. Sami ends up shooting Rafe and EJ electrocutes him to death.
-Gabi's crimes come to light and she has to hand over Arianna Grace to Will and Sonny. Gabi is only in jail for a few days until she is killed by a familiar inmate, Jennifer.
-Nicole's two babies that she miscarried is actually alive and is being kept from her by Stefano and Kristen. Kristen plans to adopt Nicole's baby. EJ and Nicole find out that the two babies are actually their's. But this doesn't bring EJ and Nicole together, but they do co-parent just like Lucas and Sami.
- Lucas finds a new lover and spends time with Will and Allie.
- Kate and Stefano get back together.
- Bo returns to Salem and Hope and him go on an adventure together to a beach.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 pm

I would love to see Abby have an affair with Daniel right behind Jennifer's back, a really sordid affair and have Jennifer be oblivious to it until she starts seeing the signs

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote Donnie_Turner: I would do the following:

-Daniel and Abby making love in her hospital bed after she has been injured in a motorcycle accident and Jennifer walks in on them. Jennifer picks up the metal pan by Abby's hospital bed and hits Daniel over the head with it. Daniel suffers for 12 hours until he dies. Jennifer goes to prison for the rest of her life.
-Rafe once again gets involved with Sami and EJ is jealous. Of course, what Rafe doesn't know, is that Sami and EJ are plotting to bring Rafe down. Sami ends up shooting Rafe and EJ electrocutes him to death.
-Gabi's crimes come to light and she has to hand over Arianna Grace to Will and Sonny. Gabi is only in jail for a few days until she is killed by a familiar inmate, Jennifer.
-Nicole's two babies that she miscarried is actually alive and is being kept from her by Stefano and Kristen. Kristen plans to adopt Nicole's baby. EJ and Nicole find out that the two babies are actually their's. But this doesn't bring EJ and Nicole together, but they do co-parent just like Lucas and Sami.

I like it! Especially the dabby affair and the dead rafe and daniel!

Donnie_Turner

Postby Donnie_Turner » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:15 am

Quote flightygirl:
Quote Donnie_Turner: I would do the following:

I like it! Especially the dabby affair and the dead rafe and daniel!

Thank you! What do you think of the Gabi storyline I would like to write?

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:23 am

Quote zuzu61: I'd resign!! :~

Best suggestion yet!

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:25 am

I would have Shawn-Douglas, Belle, and Claire all make their returns to Salem with Shawn and Belle coming back just in time to see just what their whole family is going through but also Hope could use having her son around but also with Belle back in Salem she can straighten her brother Brady out but also help her parents John and Marlena to reunite, but also with Claire back in town she can hang out with her Aunt Ciara but also get to know her cousins Johnny, Allie, and Sydney as well as Theo too since Theo is her cousin since Belle is a DiMera as well as a Brady because of John being a DiMera and a Brady since John is Colleen and Santo's son

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Arrange a taking over the empire party for EJ and send Ejami up the aisle ASAP!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Create a show called the Days of Ejami............ To make sure they were on every single day!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:40 am

Quote Axl Rose: I would have Shawn-Douglas, Belle, and Claire all make their returns to Salem with Shawn and Belle coming back just in time to see just what their whole family is going through but also Hope could use having her son around but also with Belle back in Salem she can straighten her brother Brady out but also help her parents John and Marlena to reunite, but also with Claire back in town she can hang out with her Aunt Ciara but also get to know her cousins Johnny, Allie, and Sydney as well as Theo too since Theo is her cousin since Belle is a DiMera as well as a Brady because of John being a DiMera and a Brady since John is Colleen and Santo's son

Fantastic idea! (I'd love to see the same "Belle," but I think she's busy as Maxi on GH.)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 am

Quote Rosieroserson: Create a show called the Days of Ejami............ To make sure they were on every single day!

I would watch that EVERYDAY! :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”