You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
flightygirl

Re: You're the head writer for Days, what would you do

Postby flightygirl » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Why do they only keep the older woman Hope w/o Bo, Marlena w/o John, and Kayla w/o steve?

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:01 pm

I'd look into when the ratings were @ their peak.
Find out what the s/l's were?? Who were the actors up front & center when the ratings were up.
I do realize some of the Actors have passed, but IF they weren't, I'd try and get SOME of them back.
It's obvious the present STUDS are NOT bringing in the viewers. Duh!!

First thing is, as the head writer, I was involved in FAILED SOAPs.. I brought in the Actors from these failed soaps..
NOW!!! IF these soaps failed with me as the writer and these Actors as the characters, I'm SHOCKED that TPTB @ DAYS thought I could come over and try and turn Days into the SOAPS that failed.. and it would be a great success!?!?

haha.. They did.. and paid me big bucks and allowed me to put these Actors front and center AND allowed me to get RID of and PUSH Days Actors out and ALSO ALLOWS me to USE their Actors to prop and pimp my actors that failed at my failed soaps. lolol

IMHO.. I should retire.. For the LONGTIME FANS of DOOL.. I'm going to retire before SOMEONE in charge opens their eyes. 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Quote Morgan71: Bring back bo , steve, and max. There's a whole in the Johnson family, Steve connects them. Bo is needed.

* hole

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Quote flightygirl: Why do they only keep the older woman Hope w/o Bo, Marlena w/o John, and Kayla w/o steve?

It appears they hate male characters because they are mistreated by the writers. I think characters like Steve and Bo are a writing challenge because of their characters personality and humor. The writers aren't up for the challenge.
----------------------------------------------------

They have to address all these relationships that they've left in limbo. John/Marlene, Bo/Hope, Chloe/Parker, Steve/kayla.

Bo and John can't just be missing/ working forever. Given how he grew up, Steve would never abandon his family because he got bored. Chloe can't be off getting treatment forever, either she wants to raise her son or she doesn't.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I'd........ 8) .......... join a writing class.......... :D

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: I'd........ 8) .......... join a writing class.......... :D

LOLOLOL :-) .. ITA!!

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote Rosieroserson: I'd........ 8) .......... join a writing class.......... :D

LOLOLOL :-) .. ITA!!

Simple and hopefully effective :-)

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 am

Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

to especially learn how to write SHORT STORIES!!

LOL.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:30 pm

I actually have a website for you to join but that is only if you are interested in joining, think about it, it is another fan fiction site where you get to start your own show, your own soap and it is a really good site trust me, it is called TopTV, and the perfect way to find out about TopTV is by searching it in the Google search engine but you have to type in the search engine "TopTV Zetaboards" and it will take you right to the website and as soon as you are there, to register, it is completely free

And trust me the people at TopTV are very welcoming

And on TopTV you get to be the head writer for your own show

And there are a lot of soaps on TopTV like people creating their own soaps from scratch and then there's Days of our Lives fan fics, Young and the Restless fan fics, Bold and the Beautiful fan fics

And on TopTV once you start your own show you basically post up episodes each and every day but at the same time no one has even attempted to start an OLTL fan fic on TopTV or even a General Hospital fan fic but maybe if you join TopTV then maybe you could be the first one to do so

How do I know so much about TopTV? Well that is because I am a member of TopTV because I am the head writer for my own show, my show being Restless Style which is a Young and the Restless fan fic

But if you join TopTV, perhaps you could be the head writer for your own Days soap by starting up one yourself

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 am

I beg of you writers let EJAMI have many family Christmas for years and years. HOW HARD IS THAT to let this family finally be happy at Christmas.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”