JJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwil1963

Re: JJ

Postby wwil1963 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Ok hmmmmm!! I really dislike this JJ character like everyone else, but what a performance that was some really pulling it out of his gut acting! the faces, the yelling he had me convinced he hated everyone, if he got the reaction that I have been reading he did then he is one heck of a actor to pull it off not only the window smashing but everything he has done since he arrived in Salem, this young man and yes his family too need some serious therapy and right now and that might not even work! And I also know the Jennifer is not a fave either, but I like her and to be quiet honest if that were my son I really don't know (after getting in his face and telling him to shut the hell up) what I would do this is all crappy stuff he is doing now but this kind of temper is going to lead him to seriously hurt someone or worse yet killing someone. They need to have Mathew Ashford come in and tape a ghost appearance where he talks to him and tells him to shape up.

sunlight1949

Postby sunlight1949 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Jennifer has been treating JJ as if he were five years old and has fallen for every trick and lie come her way. She babies him too much which is disgusting. He treats with such disrepect. And another thing, why did Abgail write a book about her father knowing full well what he did to Kayla would surface. That just doesn't make sense. The entire family needs counseling with a good psychiatrist!

JJ needs to spend time behind bars because he has had too many chances to straighten up. It is always about him -- a little bit tired of poor JJ.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

I blame jennifer for all the trouble jack jr has been in.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:52 am

Any spoilers about JJ that don't involved wwwaaaah poor little me Jen and her surfer dude man? I don't care about them I want to know what is up next for this young man in crisis. Will Hope now let him live with her? Will he go live with Lucas? I don't know that he would want to live now with Justin and Adrienne.

KAYLA?? maybe he will go live with her.

gramie

Postby gramie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 am

What kind of justice system allows a kid out on bail to live in the park. In canada he would have been ordered to live with his Parent and keep the peace or go to jail.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 am

Quote allmylovingdays: Any spoilers about JJ that don't involved wwwaaaah poor little me Jen and her surfer dude man? I don't care about them I want to know what is up next for this young man in crisis. Will Hope now let him live with her? Will he go live with Lucas? I don't know that he would want to live now with Justin and Adrienne.

I think it should be Lucas. And resent the fact that they didn't involve him in that s/l...
Jennifer so ticked me off yesterday looking at Dan!UGH!!!

Just can't stand this weak Jennifer!!! Can they just leave to Hawaii with their perfect family!!!

Lucas is a best I think, cos JJ needs a father figure who he can learn to respect, and Lucas is the one cos he has been through his own personal hell and can teach him some normality, although in soaps you don't really have it. They are all disfunctional!

One thing is very true what he said- these people who call themselves family are strangers to him, and him being in boarding school- he had strangers bringing him up- wbat had enhanced the whole disappointment is that he built this image of his father as all kids do- and it came shattering like a mirror in thousand pieces.... yeah- therapy for a long time....

Nita Lou

Postby Nita Lou » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote EpicFail: considering Jack was a rapist and a crooked politician, JJ is no where near as bad as JJ.

Oh my. So the apple didn't fall that far from the tree

Not if the tree is on a hill.... :D

JJ needs a slap up the side of his head... ~) He needs rehab.

IMO JJ needs a Team of shrinks and they probably couldn't figure him out. He's grieving over the loss of his father
but c'mon dealing drugs, breaking and entering is way over the top. Yes, Jen if off in la la land but he's been very disrespectful to her and Abby. No excuse for being rude without talking to them to express his feelings. Or could have talked to Kayla, Justin, Hope or Adrian or someone! Instead hangs in the park with loser friends smoking weed.
Writers have turned Jen into a wimpy clueless space cadet.
The old Jen would have been onto JJ from the get go addressed his problems immediately. A shame...

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:30 pm

If there is anyone that need a team of shrinks it is jennifer and not jack jr.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 am

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays: Any spoilers about JJ that don't involved wwwaaaah poor little me Jen and her surfer dude man? I don't care about them I want to know what is up next for this young man in crisis. Will Hope now let him live with her? Will he go live with Lucas? I don't know that he would want to live now with Justin and Adrienne.

I think it should be Lucas. And resent the fact that they didn't involve him in that s/l...
Jennifer so ticked me off yesterday looking at Dan!UGH!!!

Just can't stand this weak Jennifer!!! Can they just leave to Hawaii with their perfect family!!!

Lucas is a best I think, cos JJ needs a father figure who he can learn to respect, and Lucas is the one cos he has been through his own personal hell and can teach him some normality, although in soaps you don't really have it. They are all disfunctional!

One thing is very true what he said- these people who call themselves family are strangers to him, and him being in boarding school- he had strangers bringing him up- wbat had enhanced the whole disappointment is that he built this image of his father as all kids do- and it came shattering like a mirror in thousand pieces.... yeah- therapy for a long time....

A guess both her and JJ will need therapy, I agree Jennifer is weak but this is such a huge mess.

And yet I wanted to smack the punk yesterday for kicking the jacket out of the cell. :-)

bearigan

Postby bearigan » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:05 am

Amen so agree with you there. ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”