JJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Re: JJ

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:07 pm

What a tool, I can't even believe he was going try to sell the lies today

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am

What in the world is going to happen to you ? Will the cops look into your phone contacts??

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am

What in the world is going to happen to you ? Will the cops look into your phone contacts??

ej and sami

Postby ej and sami » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:32 am

JJ needs to take responsibility for his actions and stop blame his mother he knows what he did was wrong. The boy needs some help I think Lucas and Justin can talk to JJ and help him out. Get him back on track I watched Friday episode I had a problem with Daniel showing up at police station it pissed me off he should had not been there. I rather seen Abby Jennifer and JJ talk Daniel needs to stay away and let Jennifer handle her son and put him first.

Listening I don't like what JJ doing to his mother but sense he came back from board school all Jennifer was doing was chasing Daniel she could at least took time catch on her life son and talk about jack death but nope she didn't.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Tweets stated that we find out that its JJ's birthday :-) :-) and he has a bail hearing

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 pm

I don't think Jennifer should bail him out. Let one of his druggie "friends" bail him out.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Looks like the little punk lucked out this time as he was 17 and a minor when arrested, but now that he has turned 18 I hope they throw the book at him when he breaks the law next and we all know there will be a next time.

He is such a creep that he had his friend Rory lie to Jennifer once again about it all being Rory's fault, I am so glad she saw through her punk of a son this time.

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:27 am

Quote CindyHaskins: I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

He is worse than a liar. He is a DRUG DEALER. So with all his profits he should have the money to be on his own and afford his own attornies.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Quote flightygirl:
Quote CindyHaskins: I would like to say jack jr is not a creep.and so what if he is lying.look at how many time jennifer has lied to her own son by saying that she would stop seen daniel.

He is worse than a liar. He is a DRUG DEALER. So with all his profits he should have the money to be on his own and afford his own attornies.

And he is going to go deeper and deeper in trouble and end up in prison I guess like Nick, and there is another Horton doomed! Way to go! But who cares! Forget the kid as Victor said! (emphasis on the sarcasm here) ;) s

Return to “Days of Our Lives”