JJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: JJ

Postby mauimama » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

:D :D

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!! ;)

Young Moss is indeed talented!!
The only one that can clear their butts is Teresa,..
It all rests in what she says,She has the power to Make or Break them both!...IMO..

No- I think JJ a Dr Dan have it over Teresa- they can send her to prison (breaking her probation) But I DO think that JJ is playing his mother and sister royally until the dust settles!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Quote mama rosa:
Quote HouseTops:
Quote allmylovingdays: I have to wonder how long his no more drugs/dope will last.

Not only that but now that Niki over heard him talking to Daniel - you know she won't keep this quiet.

:D :D

Great actor, Casey Moss, has Daniel by the b@lls!! Have a feeling JJ will slip. What will happen to Daniel...charged for drug dealing, using...?? JJ will come to his rescue and then what??

Love JJ!! ;)

Young Moss is indeed talented!!
The only one that can clear their butts is Teresa,..
It all rests in what she says,She has the power to Make or Break them both!...IMO..

Hahahah. Mamrosa it's funny how Danny's name is dirt right now and will be just because he is keeping JJ's secret

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:32 pm

are there any more surprises or it is going to be all smooth now?!

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Quote stjarna: are there any more surprises or it is going to be all smooth now?!

Maybe Teresa will be the big surprise. I guess if she lies JJ might finally show he has learned a lesson.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”