Marlena and John

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
moma

Re: Marlena and John

Postby moma » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:57 am

I don't think we have the whole story from John's point of view yet. I think the "pause" you guys are referring to is John's way of choosing his words very CAREFULLY cause he knows that his future with Malena is at stake. Of course in all good soap stories she will leave him and divorce is ahead for these two so we can get another wedding and plenty of tears NEXT summer when she finally learns what he was trying to say... ;) ;) ;)

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks for the Old Memories!.....New ones not so much..

Sure hope the writers aren't teasing!
Go away and find yourselves.....

Good bye,Marlena!,Farewell,John!....

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am

Lol, Marlena will be around :) as for John, after this sl, he probally will not be seen until September or October, but he will be back, just in time to save his beloveded Doc from Kristen's evil plot, in the mean time, I'll be watching the destruction of Samantha Jean Brady and Nick and Vargas bringing down maybe Kate and Elvis at the same time, cause you know Kate's going to fire him, don't think he's gonna be to happy :)

37Holly

Postby 37Holly » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:15 am

When John said he still had feelings for Kristen I was like......HUH? that seems just so uncharacteristic and out of place. It doesn't sit well with me and seems just ...wrong. I hope they have a reason for writing this into the story.

LRAD

Postby LRAD » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 am

Quote melissalovesdays: I have watched for a long time, and I go back and forth on whether or not I like them as they both get on my nerves sometimes. However, I was stunned and disappointed today to hear John say he still has feelings for Kristin. WTF? Who is he??? That is just way, way out of character and sad. >(

You know how on soaps people start to say something, are interrupted, and the sentence never ends........I truly believe that John WOULD have said that he has feelings for Kristan........hatred, disgust, revenge...........!!! NOT that he still cares about her. I hope I am right......but Marlena did not give him a chance to finish (not that I blame her really).!!!

mille

Postby mille » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Alright Marlena! :) Lovin' it :)

Shirley1938

Postby Shirley1938 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm

I CANNOT STAND JOHN BLACK !!! He has always been hard for me to take, but now I really can't stomach him. Please someone kill him off.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Quote LRAD:
Quote melissalovesdays: I have watched for a long time, and I go back and forth on whether or not I like them as they both get on my nerves sometimes. However, I was stunned and disappointed today to hear John say he still has feelings for Kristin. WTF? Who is he??? That is just way, way out of character and sad. >(

You know how on soaps people start to say something, are interrupted, and the sentence never ends........I truly believe that John WOULD have said that he has feelings for Kristan........hatred, disgust, revenge...........!!! NOT that he still cares about her. I hope I am right......but Marlena did not give him a chance to finish (not that I blame her really).!!!

I think if he didn't have feeling for Kristen he would have told Marlena just that.

I'm thinking he still does and as a fan of both Kristen and John being together, I am happy.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:25 pm

He is back at the studio so hopefully he will be able to mend fences with his family.

Shirley1938

Postby Shirley1938 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I always had a hard time stomaching John. Now he really makes me ill. Get rid of him PLEASE!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”