Marlena and John

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Catz12

Marlena and John

Postby Catz12 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm

I know John and Marlena have been together for years but I am looking forward to her telling John to hit the high road and I am looking forward to a 'possible' romance between her and Roman and look out John when Sami will finds out what you did behind her mother's back with Kristin. With Sami coming for you, she is not only going to read you the 'rite' act, she will turn on you on a dime.

melissalovesdays

Re: Marlena and John

Postby melissalovesdays » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 pm

I have watched for a long time, and I go back and forth on whether or not I like them as they both get on my nerves sometimes. However, I was stunned and disappointed today to hear John say he still has feelings for Kristin. WTF? Who is he??? That is just way, way out of character and sad. >(

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 pm

it's the writers thinking that no one that watches the show has a memory beyond a month or so ago. I have been watching since the early 70's and there is NO WAY he would have feelings for her. No. Way. Bad writing.

passionsfreak1174

Postby passionsfreak1174 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Quote cam1207: it's the writers thinking that no one that watches the show has a memory beyond a month or so ago. I have been watching since the early 70's and there is NO WAY he would have feelings for her. No. Way. Bad writing.

I totally agree. How could he possibly have ANY feelings for her after everything that has happened? If he really does then they deserve each other!!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 pm

I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up. :)

cam1207

Postby cam1207 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:40 pm

I don't think I care either way, but John has been ruined as a character and it is sad as a long time viewer.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up. :)

I make 2. haha
and 2 that don't give an ice cold schlitz..

What is it with his acting?? it took him 5 minutes to start his sentence today.. then, IMO.. Doc/Marlena tries acting just like him.. What the heck??
I think I have heard Rafe's name so many times today, I need to go out and kick some rocks.. haha

Lorgayle1

Postby Lorgayle1 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 am

To be honest, John's personality has been missing since the big return when he showed up in the wheelchair. He spoke wierd and I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. I thought maybe it was written in that way as part of his recovery, but I'm beginning to wonder. John as we knew him before he lost his mind to a disk, has never been John since. Not sure if it's the acting or the way they are writing the story line. I'm not actor bashing, but I've been wondering for a long time if Drake's ok.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I might be the only one that likes the idea of Marlena and john splitting up. :)

I make 2. haha
and 2 that don't give an ice cold schlitz..

What is it with his acting?? it took him 5 minutes to start his sentence today.. then, IMO.. Doc/Marlena tries acting just like him.. What the heck??
I think I have heard Rafe's name so many times today, I need to go out and kick some rocks.. haha

Your funny susu61. :-)

I love Marlena and John, just not together. :)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 am

Quote Lorgayle1: To be honest, John's personality has been missing since the big return when he showed up in the wheelchair. He spoke wierd and I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong. I thought maybe it was written in that way as part of his recovery, but I'm beginning to wonder. John as we knew him before he lost his mind to a disk, has never been John since. Not sure if it's the acting or the way they are writing the story line. I'm not actor bashing, but I've been wondering for a long time if Drake's ok.

Drake/John I have loved forever.

I think its the storyline. He kind of said he still had/has feeling for Kristen.

I guess he would feel wired that his own son was dating/sleeping with her?

The actor is getting older so maybe not everything is working as fast as it should. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”