Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
waggo50

Re: Stefano

Postby waggo50 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:15 am

I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.
The only thing that will make me happy is if they kill this disgsuting pig off the show for good. Why was this thug brought back from the dead and Bo and John let go?????

nana2kc

Postby nana2kc » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 am

Agree with you. I too have been watching a long time. Since about 1968. Joe Mascolo is a great actor. Every soap must have its villian. He's been great over the years. John Aniston is great too. Victor is not quite as mean as Stefano, but love his funny comments. Would love to see more of characters that have left, even if they are played by newcomers. Bring back Shawn and Belle, Phillip, Melanie, instead of this new character Jordan. She could have been added as one of the old characters.

Writing is pretty bad right now. Marlana obsessed with Kristen instead of worrying about her daughter being on trial for MURDER. Need to put some closure to Bo. Either kill him off or replace him. Hope needs a storyline.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Quote annabannana: Loved the show today.
Stefano you are the man. Go Steffy, go Steffy.

Yes he is!

mille

Postby mille » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Lol, it would have been great if Stefano had welcome Samantha back to his home, lol, all in good timer though! :)

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:45 am

Quote mille: Lol, it would have been great if Stefano had welcome Samantha back to his home, lol, all in good timer though! :)

Right, this is going to be fun.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:14 am

Go, Joe Mascolo,go-- and do what you do best--be a superb actor! At least those "mean" plots WRITTEN for Stefano relieve the boredom in so many other s/l, some of which induce sleep.
(I hope you can ignore the "haters."

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 am

Quote waggo50: I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.
The only thing that will make me happy is if they kill this disgsuting pig off the show for good. Why was this thug brought back from the dead and Bo and John let go?????

waggo50 if you hate Stefano, JM must be doing a great job. :)

In the 80s Stefano was the most hated man in Salem. But when EJ came to town I started this love/hate relationship with Stafeno. :)

EJ is very unsettled right now but he has his lady love right by his side.

Will the tables turn????? I'm sure they will. :)

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote waggo50: I have always detested the Stefano character since he arrived in Salem over 30 years ago but after yesterdays performance there are no words to descibe how much I hate this disgusting excuse for a man. He has some nerve pretending to care about his family, what a joke he cares NOTHING about any of his family all he is interesting in is controlling and abusing them.

In the 80s Stefano was the most hated man in Salem. But when EJ came to town I started this love/hate relationship with Stafeno. :)

I have always detested the Stefano character from the begining when he arrived in Salem to make life hell for Roman, Bo, Hope etc. and my opiniuon certainly hasn't changed watching this horrid man treat his family like garbage and then pretend he loves them, what a load of BS.
I was very disappointed when they changed the story and brougt this thug back from the dead and made EJ his son once again.
It is totally unbelieveable to have the main villain be a man in his 80s, they need to retire this character for good IMO.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Quote waggo50:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I have always detested the Stefano character from the begining when he arrived in Salem to make life hell for Roman, Bo, Hope etc. and my opiniuon certainly hasn't changed watching this horrid man treat his family like garbage and then pretend he loves them, what a load of BS.
I was very disappointed when they changed the story and brougt this thug back from the dead and made EJ his son once again.
It is totally unbelieveable to have the main villain be a man in his 80s, they need to retire this character for good IMO.

:)

tom38

Postby tom38 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 am

don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

Return to “Days of Our Lives”