Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
zuzu61

Re: Stefano

Postby zuzu61 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: he knew what EJ & Justin had planned he seems to have something up his sleeve as usual. WHAT!!!!?????

Oh Stefeno!! Why do I love thee, let me count the ways. haha
But EJ is from thy loins and he's gonna bring thou down this time!!!
You know you want EJ to be as powerful and conniving as you. That's why you've been so hard on him.. You KNOW you are leaving your Empire in good hands. Go Out with a smile, knowing or thinking you have created another you.
I HOPE NOT!! (that EJ will be as evil as Stefano)
But I want EJ to bring Stefano down and make him THINK he's as evil as Stefano anyway..

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote allmylovingdays: he knew what EJ & Justin had planned he seems to have something up his sleeve as usual. WHAT!!!!?????

Oh Stefeno!! Why do I love thee, let me count the ways. haha
But EJ is from thy loins and he's gonna bring thou down this time!!!
You know you want EJ to be as powerful and conniving as you. That's why you've been so hard on him.. You KNOW you are leaving your Empire in good hands. Go Out with a smile, knowing or thinking you have created another you.
I HOPE NOT!! (that EJ will be as evil as Stefano)
But I want EJ to bring Stefano down and make him THINK he's as evil as Stefano anyway..

BRAVO Zuzu !!! That's what I want him to feel. Sure angry because he hates looking weak but in the end you would think he would say the company couldn't be in better hands

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:04 am

Now we do know that he was completely surprised that he lost to his son!! He is after Chin and Justin. EEEKKK 8)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Sometimes what we say without thinking can be full of truth. I do believe that Stefano is thinking chip off the old block. Is he pleased to have lost NO

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:10 am

You know yesterday watching him on the phone hearing the news that EJ, Sami, Justin and Kayla were looking into Bernardi's autopsy and body he was once again surprised. It kills me though that he has all these minions and the SPD are so clueless as well as EJ.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:34 pm

The threats you were tossing around today would almost have me wondering if I was the one lying in that bed helpless -did you have anything to do with my beating. You say that he can't protect Kate or his sistersbastardchild and I have to wonder do you plan on doing something here like you did with Bernardi. Just because one person isn't on your payroll doesn't mean all those who took the razor and those who helped get Bernardi aren't still around.

mille

Postby mille » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Stefano is the man , by the time this is all said and done, Stefano will have his Empire back and Elvis will have no choice but to come back and work for his fathaaa!!

CindyHaskins

Postby CindyHaskins » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Stefano is old and weak it is time for him to retire.and let ej continue to run the dimera empire with sami by his side.

mille

Postby mille » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:38 am

Stefano will always be the king of manipulation! His son is just a wet behind the ears pup, trying to feel his fathers shoes! ~) Can't wait until he's found out about having his banker peon put that money into Bernardi's son account! Lol, Elvis trying to keep Stefano's empire, John Roman will have the reins permanently before Elvis does, maybe he'll throw is dad a bone, when the time comes!! ~)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:53 am

Quote mille: Stefano will always be the king of manipulation! His son is just a wet behind the ears pup, trying to feel his fathers shoes! ~) Can't wait until he's found out about having his banker peon put that money into Bernardi's son account! Lol, Elvis trying to keep Stefano's empire, John Roman will have the reins permanently before Elvis does, maybe he'll throw is dad a bone, when the time comes!! ~)

Bravo, Stefano! You are not the tired old beaten warrior that some might like to believe. Instead you are the same nasty villain we love! (or hate to love)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”