Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: Stefano

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:11 am

Quote tom38: don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

I would love for Tony to come back! :)

stefenowon

Postby stefenowon » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:18 am

what can you say...you love him or loathe him

I guess that's what makes Stefano DeMira the best villian ever

my Motto: If he is not on (Stefano) I am not there (watching) and it is true to this very day ..I only watch when he is on....Days is just boring with out him
God love those scenes with EJ and Stefano...and Stefano was a man of his word..EJ will come crawling back on his hands and knees to beg him to take back what he stole...GOD love that man...now how do we get the king of evil back with the queen of evil Kate?????

mille

Postby mille » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:22 am

Quote tom38: don't hate Stefano is the best thing going for days he will be there until he dies for real I think they should make him more evil and powerful like he was in the 80s and they should bring tony back

Yes, I don't think Joe Mascolo is going anywhere either, he's great for Days. Lol, and if the Phoenix can rise from his ashes, I believe his stepson Tony can too. Would love to see Tony back with Anna by his side, lol so soapy! :)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 am

Quote mille:

Yes, I don't think Joe Mascolo is going anywhere either, he's great for Days. Lol, and if the Phoenix can rise from his ashes, I believe his stepson Tony can too. Would love to see Tony back with Anna by his side, lol so soapy! :)

I sure hope that Joe Mascolo doesn't decide that it's time to retire in the near future. May the Phoenix be around for a l-o-o-o-g time. Lately, he's the main reason I haven't given up on DAYS, after being a fan for over 40 years...

annabannana

Postby annabannana » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:00 am

Can hardly wait for the first Sammy/Stefano encounter.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 am

Soapnet named Stefano sexiest man this week. Now you fangirls need to go to their website and tell them true true

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:36 am

turning over a new leaf doesn't seem to mean a that he is ready to follow the rules of normal society. It was laughable that he came to danny to say 'you want me to get rid of the chippy' for being my son's doctor I will grant your wish. :-)

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:06 am

Quote allmylovingdays: turning over a new leaf doesn't seem to mean a that he is ready to follow the rules of normal society. It was laughable that he came to danny to say 'you want me to get rid of the chippy' for being my son's doctor I will grant your wish. :-)

yeah, and how is Stefano really changed?!!!??? LOL

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:26 pm

SO was this the last time we see Stefano for a bit??

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Come on Stefano the whole is vacant -your girl has been gone for a bit I'm sure you can fulfill the daddy girls longings :-)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”