Stefano

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Stefano

Postby allmylovingdays » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:21 pm

He wouldn't be so stupid to touch the knobs and leave finger prints. No matter how jealous or distracted.

ejami2012

Re: Stefano

Postby ejami2012 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: He wouldn't be so stupid to touch the knobs and leave finger prints. No matter how jealous or distracted.

I agree.

Boy now Roofus got another Dimera hating him. Just love it. Since Rafe can't claim one of Stefanos kids he claimed the next best thing Stefanos ex. He'd a.cocky arrogant human being who thinks hes invincible.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 am

Quote ejami2012:
Quote allmylovingdays: He wouldn't be so stupid to touch the knobs and leave finger prints. No matter how jealous or distracted.

I agree.

Boy now Roofus got another Dimera hating him. Just love it. Since Rafe can't claim one of Stefanos kids he claimed the next best thing Stefanos ex. He'd a.cocky arrogant human being who thinks hes invincible.

OK.. I'm sure, before I even say this that I'm probably totally off base.
To me, Stefano doesn't seem to be the Stefano I've watched since Day 1. (For too may Years to count!!!!) There's something different about him.. The surprised look when Kate said she was sleeping with R---. ugh!
Like amld said, stupid. Leaving fingerprints. Sloppy..
Hiding in the bathroom.. Doing his own dirty work.. Even the way he dresses.. Remember the light colored suit?? Something is off, & maybe it's just me..
MY point being:
Is this Stefano???
Or is this the imposter??
after today, He really has me wondering? Which will make it easier for EJ to bring him down.. And in the end, He won't actually feel guilty someday.. He will bring down the man who maybe helped kill his father.. Who, I believe in his heart he loves.. JMO. ?)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:44 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote ejami2012:

I agree.

To me, Stefano doesn't seem to be the Stefano I've watched since Day 1. (For too may Years to count!!!!) There's something different about him.. The surprised look when Kate said she was sleeping with R---. ugh!
Hiding in the bathroom.. Doing his own dirty work.. Even the way he dresses.. Remember the light colored suit?? Something is off, & maybe it's just me..
MY point being:
Is this Stefano???
after today, He really has me wondering? Which will make it easier for EJ to bring him down.. And in the end, He won't actually feel guilty someday.. He will bring down the man who maybe helped kill his father.. Who, I believe in his heart he loves.. JMO. ?)

He could be an imposter! That's a clever thought, zuzu61.
Or Stephano is coming down with Alzheimers?!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 am

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote zuzu61:
Quote ejami2012:

I agree.

MY point being:
Is this Stefano???

He could be an imposter! That's a clever thought, zuzu61.
Or Stephano is coming down with Alzheimers?!

Good morning Rosieroserson.. OMGoodness!!! I haven't thought about him being ill!! Could be. %(

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 am

Is this the final demise of Stefano Dimera??

Just a feeling.... !)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 am

Quote zuzu61:
Quote ejami2012:

I agree.

MY point being:
Is this Stefano???

WOW, I haven't even thought of that idea. I love reading others comments and speculation. Do you think the writers have it in them???????

passionsfreak1174

Postby passionsfreak1174 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Has anyone noticed his right hand when he was playing with the straight razor? I've never noticed this before. It was like he couldn't really use it..

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 am

I remember reading a James Scott interview somewhere where he said the difference between EJ and Stefano is that Stefano is able to keep his emotions in check and be really cold when he's plotting but EJ's emotions(like his love for Sami) always ruin his original evil intention maybe this is a case of Stefano finally being affected/distracted by his emotions,which prevents him from being cold and clinical which might mean Kate really is the love of his life.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 am

Quote tariro: I remember reading a James Scott interview somewhere where he said the difference between EJ and Stefano is that Stefano is able to keep his emotions in check and be really cold when he's plotting but EJ's emotions(like his love for Sami) always ruin his original evil intention maybe this is a case of Stefano finally being affected/distracted by his emotions,which prevents him from being cold and clinical which might mean Kate really is the love of his life.

I don't mind him distracted if it keeps him from finding out that EJ is trying to take over the business!!

BUT he was stroking that razor yesterday --his finger prints are all over it and he plans on having the cop CUT IT OFF? :-) :-) :-) :-) I still can't believe that Stefano wants that done. I watched the lousy show yesterday and I was thinking he meant life support since he wasn't able to do it the day before because Kate had to go visit her boring man. But everyone seems to feel that it is :| penis that Stefano wants GONE! WOW!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”