Kate

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
allmylovingdays

Kate

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 9:51 pm

I can't find a thread for her -- I know there was one here once before but I don't have time to go looking for it.

I use to like her --even when she was making the poisoned eggs, brownies and apples. She has lost her ummmph lately she cries at the drop of the hat and she is worried too much over nothing.

littleguysmom

Re: Kate

Postby littleguysmom » Tue May 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol :0 >) >(

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE! ~)

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE! ~)

Poor thing she can't help but feel bitter and jealous though --she is a greatgrandma and we all know that every May/December relationship is a ticking timebomb. Sami is still young so of course that infuriates her. She knows its over and that Sami is with EJ but she just can't help but worry that she isn't enough because come on since she started to screw him she has belittled herself and lowered her standards. If this is what dating :| does to a woman well -screw it lady --didn't you see that new henchman of Stefano's? Has she not seen Vargas?? COME ON!! Kate open up your eyeballs!

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed May 22, 2013 7:23 am

Quote allmylovingdays:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Kate!!!!!SAMI IS DONE WITH RAFE! ~)

Poor thing she can't help but feel bitter and jealous though --she is a greatgrandma and we all know that every May/December relationship is a ticking timebomb. Sami is still young so of course that infuriates her. She knows its over and that Sami is with EJ but she just can't help but worry that she isn't enough because come on since she started to screw him she has belittled herself and lowered her standards. If this is what dating :| does to a woman well -screw it lady --didn't you see that new henchman of Stefano's? Has she not seen Vargas?? COME ON!! Kate open up your eyeballs!

agre, agree!

I had to laugh when Kate slapped samantha- and called her a b%^ch - and what is Kate- a saint!!!!Goodness incarnated -lol!!!
I wish Samantha being a bit more sarcastic and mighty!
Kate is pathetic! Sniveling over a man she barely knew for five minutes!!! lol

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Wed May 22, 2013 7:29 am

Quote littleguysmom: Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol :0 >) >(

This snivelling Kate is not very believable. She needs to go and bake some brownies!! What is Stefano planning for her and :| or is he sad about their relationship and losing some of his edge, too?

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 am

Isn't it funny though that on soaps the only really strong ,clever,independent women are the villainous ones and as soon as they try to remove the villainy part they become weaker and clingy. Kate isn't half as interesting as she used to be for me, wish they didn't have her taking this hook up with Rafe so seriously ,come on does she really think he was in it with her for he longterm? Whats going to happen to her when the new girl comes along ,will she become even more pathetic and clingy or murderous like with the Danloe episode?

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed May 22, 2013 7:36 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote littleguysmom: Kate has lost her edges somewhere, I always like the plotting Kate what she was going to do to her next victim she hated. Lol :0 >) >(

This snivelling Kate is not very believable. She needs to go and bake some brownies!! What is Stefano planning for her and :| or is he sad about their relationship and losing some of his edge, too?

OMG no ,not Stefano ,he needs to get over Kate and call up Cecily ,anything but lose his egde ,if he did I'd stop watching the show ,it would be too out of character even if I am convinced that he's in love with her.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Wed May 22, 2013 7:40 am

Quote tariro: Isn't it funny though that on soaps the only really strong ,clever,independent women are the villainous ones and as soon as they try to remove the villainy part they become weaker and clingy. Kate isn't half as interesting as she used to be for me, wish they didn't have her taking this hook up with Rafe so seriously ,come on does she really think he was in it with her for he longterm? Whats going to happen to her when the new girl comes along ,will she become even more pathetic and clingy or murderous like with the Danloe episode?

Making Kate obsessive and needy for Rafe- not bad when a new girl comes along and he falls in love- then she will plot and get daggers out!!!!
I never liked Kate, now even less!!!
I wish somebody finally slaps her properly!!!

tariro

Postby tariro » Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 am

Oh oh I know whats going to happen to her ,has Kate ever nailed Brady? If Bristen blows up and Rate doesn't work out ,they can both totally jump each other in a drunken haze ,then she will have achieved her goal and finally nailed almost every reasonably attractive non relative male ,young and old in Salem- Daniel, EJ, Stefano, Victor, Rafe, Roman etc.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”